Chernobyl Anniversary – 28 April, 3 pm, London

1 view

Беларус на чужыне | Belarusian Abroad

Apr 24, 2012, 9:05:19 AM4/24/12
to belo...@googlegroups.com

Chernobyl Anniversary – London

The human rights campaign Free Belarus Now will be holding an afternoon get together at the Belarusian Catholic Mission’s Marian House (Holden Avenue, Finchley, N12 8HY, map) on Saturday, 28 April, 3 pm to commemorate the Chernobyl disaster. We will be joined by Dmitry Novik, a former Belarusian political prisoner; Dr Alan Flowers will be speaking about Chernobyl and Fr Alexander Nadson will say prayers for all those who where effected by the disaster. We are also asking wherever possible that everyone bring small toy with them to donate to the charity “Chernobyls Children”.

Snacks and drinks will be provided but all contributions will be greatly received.

Via Free Belarus Now

http://belarusians.co.uk/2012/04/24/chernobyl-anniversary-london/