Intensive Belly Dance Costume Workshop Offered

6 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Sausan

da leggere,
26 nov 2008, 22:15:0826/11/08
a Bellydance
Hello, All:

I have some exciting news!!

Nakish and I are collaborating on producing an Intensive Belly Dance
Costume Workshop to offer to the belly dance community in the near
future. This workshop will be sectioned out into four sessions, on
session per month, with each session of about up to four hours. After
completing these four sessions, the participant will be able to design
and construct a myriad of costumes in the realm of beaded bras and
belts as well as all accessories. The participant will also be able
to design and decorate skirts, dresses, pantaloons, and other similar
items. Handouts with invaluable information will also be given as
part of the registration fee.

Although Egyptian and Turkish designer costumes are lovely and often
sought after as part of the dancers wardrobe, they can also be
extremely expensive and sometimes of low quality. A workshop like the
Intensive Belly Dance Costume Workshop can, not only save you
thousands of dollars in future store-bought costumes, but will also
allow you to wear your creative art dance piece as part of your dance
performance! How thrilling is that?

Nakish and I have been in this dance field with a combined technical
and creative dance and costume experience of over 80 years. Nakish is
a verteran costume maker with connections to almost every bead company
available in the USA. She continues to work for theater companies
making and designing costumes for performances. I, too, have made my
own costumes before the flood of Egyptian costumes made their way into
the USA. I enjoy wearing my own creations...and you will too!

Would you be interested in participating? Please let us know. Email
me with your interest, and I will put you on the list of interested
dancers wanting to learn costume design and beading techniques. The
first session of this intensive workshop is tentatively scheduled for
March with the following three sessions in April, May, and June.
Additional technical classes will be offered in additiona to the four
sessons of the Intensive Belly Dance Costume Workshop for specialized
design and/or beadwork techniques.

As soon as this Intensive Belly Dance Costume Workshop is finalized,
an email will be sent to all interested parties with the schedule of
dates and registrations fees.

I look forward to your emails of interest! Hope to see you all
there!!

--
Sausan
Master Teacher and Choreographer

Classic Egyptian Style
Home of the Egyptian Dance Code and the Sausan Method

"The Pain, the Passion, the Joy...
Dancing with Nephis"

Owner/Chef
Al-Masri Restaurant
Serving authentic Egyptian cuisine
4031 Balboa Street, San Francisco, CA 94121

www.sausanacademy.com; 415-262-0175
www.almasrisfca.com; 415-876-2300
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore