Belly Dance Classes begin in Eagleville, PA

JezeBelly

Aug 28, 2008, 4:52:52 PM8/28/08
to Bellydance
A new belly dance session begins Wednesday September 10, 7-9pm at
Thomas Paine UU Fellowship (www dot tpuuf dot org). 480 for this 8
week session.

This is an all level class. We'll be learning a choreography.
Beginners get the basics, more advanced students will learn more
difficult combos/layering. Not sure what choreography we'll learn,
perhaps a veil dance, perhaps a fusion to a contemporary Arabic pop
song. Depends on number of returning students.