Atlanta Bellypalooza - 7 Workshops - 1 Day- Nov 6th 2010- Atlanta, GA

Janice Maxwell

Jul 29, 2010, 8:55:16 AM7/29/10
to belly...@googlegroups.com
Jendayi Bellydance Company presents:
Atlanta Bellypalooza 2010- 7 Great Workshops and A Star-Studded Gala Show!
November 6th 2010- Atlanta Doubletree Hotel
Immerse yourself in a full day of bellydance at its best. Fill your dance plate with great samples from Atlanta’s Finest. You’ll get a taste of award winning choreographies, hot bollywood moves, cabaret glamour and tribal fusion sassiness all in one day.
Atlanta Bellypalooza 2010 will be on Saturday November 6th 2010 at the Doubletree Hotel Northlake Mall. This year we will have 7 workshops with some of Atlanta’s best bellydance teachers and will feature a mix of ATS, Tribal, Cabaret and Bollywood workshops. Each workshop is 90 minutes and costs only $20.00 per workshop in advance and $25.00 the door. And what’s even better- all our instructors are local to Atlanta so if you really like what you see you can follow up with these ladies in classes or workshops right in here in town.
Plus we have a great show planned for this year. The gala show which will be on Saturday evening- has been expanded to include instructors and workshop participants. Performance opportunities are available for those who book workshops early.
Learn more or register for workshops, please visit www.atlantabellypalooza.com or email Jendayi @ cla...@atlanta-bellypalooza.com.
Vending, Performance and Advertising opportunities are available!
Venue Location:
Doubletree Hotel Atlanta NE/Northlake
4156 Lavista Road
Atlanta, GA 30084