Copenhagen Culture Bellydance Festival 2009..

Body Cares Orientalske Mavedanser Skole

Feb 2, 2009, 10:40:07 AM2/2/09
to Bellydance

Meet the great Master Teachers and Entertainers from Egypt.

Tito, Khaled Mahmoud, Aida Nour, Ahmed Fekry, Dalila, Freiz, Zeina,
Nour, Lubna Emam, Merher Kishk.

Met the great Teachers and Entertainers from Denmark.

Anna Barner vinderen af DM 2008 Lena Astrid DM, Sofia Vester, Natashia
DM, Ulduz Salimian, Sanobia (Lotte Andresen), Heidi Jonsdottir,
Petunia, Hannah Corine, Ulla Kallenbach DM, Lela og many many more.

Meet the most skilled and talented dancers and teachers, find friends
and connect to the scene!

We invite you to enjoy an experimental weekend of particular nature!

Meet the bewitching Orient. Let yourself be transported to a magical
world of joy and light heartedness by means of dance and artists from
all over the world and at least from the Middle East.
Experience captivating dance performances with national and
international renowned dancers, let yourself be dazzled by the
Oriental dance. Purchase by auction, selected goods from the Orient
such as handmade dancing costumes up to fancy interior equipment.
Enjoy oriental deliciousness and learn the high art of belly dance and
fusion styles in more than 30 offered dancing workshops instructed by
first-class
instructors.

This is Orient sheer! Colourfulness and opulence makes you and your
family part of our inviting heartiness, hospitality and affection for
details.
Experience a colourful potpourri of oriental dancing culture!
Tradition and Classic along with temporary trend forms represent a
supremely enjoyable dancing pleasure.

More than 30 Dancing workshops (Middle Eastern Dance forms, Folklore,
Tribal Dance & Tribal Fusion, Indian and Bollywood, Gothic Oriental
Fusion plus important seminars about the dancers health, expression
and staging), colourful miscellaneous market life & trading of all
kinds, Show acts & Entertainment.

Pricefor classes: 2½ hour workshop kr. 350,- / 1½ hour workshop kr.
175,-, and 1 hour workshops kr. 100,- Beginners Introduction
classes with Oriental Dance Egyptian style 1 hour on all 4 days. Free
of charge!
The schedule will come soon for the classes, we are working on it.

So please come and join us, so we can have a big festival for all of
us, where we can meet and see some of the best dancers in the
country . At least some of the greats dancers from Egypt.

We are gladly looking forward to see you!

Tilmelding:
Body Cares Orientalske Mavedanser Skole
Heidi Jonsdottir
Email: body...@email.dk