Joy Chrstian's paper

Bryan Sanctuary

Apr 25, 2022, 12:59:44 PM4/25/22
to Bell inequalities and quantum foundations
Thanks Jay Yablon for forwarding my Bell's Blunder to Joy Christian. In reply Joy sent me a copy of his new paper which I read with interest,
Although I believe he has been on the right track, he has missed some key points which I discuss on my blog about this paper,

I hope that Joy responds.

Bryan

Jay R. Yablon

Apr 25, 2022, 1:21:14 PM4/25/22
to Bryan Sanctuary, Bell inequalities and quantum foundations, Joy Christian
Hi Bryan,

Joy is not a member of this group, so I have copied him with this reply.

Thanks, Jay

Bryan Sanctuary

Apr 25, 2022, 1:37:56 PM4/25/22
to Jay R. Yablon, Bell inequalities and quantum foundations, Joy Christian
Hi Jay

Thank you.  I think Joy would be a valuable member of the group, even if only he observes, but his comments are of interst.  I would encourage you to ask him to join.

Bryan