Oppenheimer

Richard Gill

Aug 4, 2023, 10:28:09 AM8/4/23
to Bell Inequalities and quantum foundations
Has anyone in the group seen the movie “Oppenheimer” yet? I think it is really good. It’s really made for folk like us.

Richard

Sent from my iPad

Jay R. Yablon

Aug 4, 2023, 10:33:01 AM8/4/23
to Richard Gill, Bell Inequalities and quantum foundations
Yes, I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Excellent movie.

____________________________
Jay R. Yablon
910 Northumberland Drive
Schenectady, New York 12309
Phone/Fax: 518-496-2115
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2023, at 10:28 AM, Richard Gill <gill...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone in the group seen the movie “Oppenheimer” yet? I think it is really good. It’s really made for folk like us.

Richard

Sent from my iPad

GeraldoAlexandreBarbosa

Aug 4, 2023, 11:07:00 AM8/4/23
to Richard Gill, Bell Inequalities and quantum foundations
Excellent movie - but not about Physics or technical management of the complex project.

Geraldo A. Barbosa, PhD
KeyBITS Encryption Technologies LLC
1540 Moorings Drive #2B, Reston VA 20190
E-Mail: GeraldoABarbosa@keybits.tech
Cellphone: 1-443-891-7138 (US) - with WhatsApp

Chantal Roth

Aug 5, 2023, 8:55:53 AM8/5/23
to 'Scott Glancy' via Bell inequalities and quantum foundations
Yes, IMAX version :-) (I needed earplugs though, it was super loud :-)

Austin Fearnley

Aug 13, 2023, 1:45:02 PM8/13/23
to Bell inequalities and quantum foundations
I also found the sound far too loud.  And too erratic.
I was looking for Feynman but only saw him in three scenes.  Did I miss any more instances?