THERE IS NO SHORTCUT

Believer's Forum

Jul 3, 2022, 1:23:53 PM7/3/22
to Believer's Forum

The foundation of God stands sure as pertains to the salvation of souls and there is simply no shortcut to it. One time Eve thought she could cheat her way through, but she discovered too late that there was no shortcut to it. There was no secondary way about it. There is no alternative to what the Lord has commanded. Get it clear! No shortcut has ever worked! Every shortcut leads to hell!

Cain thought he had discovered some religious alternative to God's provided way of salvation through the shed blood of the lamb, but no matter how he fussed about it, argued and disputed, God never altered even an iota of His Word. He directed Him to go the Word way, the way it was revealed to Abel. That was the only way to salvation that God had provided. And no matter how narrow it was, there was no option about it. If Cain wanted salvation, then he had to toe the line! And if you want salvation today, you must toe the line. All your excuses, fussing, arguments, disputations, reasonings, intellectual presuppositions, and human assumptions amount to nothing and are a waste of time. You will finally learn painfully when it is too late, that there was no shortcut to it; that there is no second way about salvation. The way that God provided remains the same for all ages. It must be the Word way! No alternative to that!

The Word of God is that which He Himself speaks, not what some religion has fabricated out of the imaginations of men. No man can speak another man's thoughts, and therefore no man can pretend to speak God's Word! God's Word is only spoken by God Himself and He speaks to every generation by the Holy Spirit.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:1-3 KJV

God speaks to men by no other means but by either his servants the prophets or by His own Son. He has never spoken by some religion! He has never spoken by some church organization! He has never spoken by a council of elders heading some religion. He has never spoken through seminary teachers. He has always and will always speak His Word by either the prophets.

Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Moab, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he burned the bones of the king of Edom into lime:  Amos 2:1 KJV

That is God speaking by Amos the prophet. Amos was anointed by the Spirit of God, and the Spirit spoke the Word of God to that generation. It was God speaking, not Amos! "Thus saith the Lord…!" Not "Thus saith the church…" not, "Thus saith the bishop…" But "Thus saith the Lord!" God was in Amos speaking His Word!

There is no shortcut to that! The foundation of the salvation of man has never changed since he fell from God. Adam fell from the Word of God. The way of salvation is to return back to that Word. All religious traditions and practices are a mere waste of time! Adam fell from the Word to the vain traditions of the knowledge of men! Useless imaginations in the name of religious ethics! God will never bend His Word to suit any religion or civilization! Get that clear! He has never done it and will never!

Salvation is only provided for by the Word of God! All your fussing is vain. All religious education is vain! All religious ethics is vain. Heaven and earth will pass away, with all human ethics, traditions, religions and culture, but God's Word remains the same yesterday, today and forever! Anything else besides that Word which God alone speaks is a lie! All alternative ways are offered by Satan!

The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, Stand in the gate of the Lord's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
Jeremiah 7:1-3 KJV

Yes, in sundry times and in diverse ways God spoke to the Jews by the prophets! It was God speaking, not a man imagining some religious lessons to lecture, but God uttering His Word out of His mouth! And to refuse to hear God's Word means eternal damnation. It does not matter who you are. You may be a bishop, a professor of religion or even a Pope… God has no respect for persons, you only enter into heaven by the salvation ministered to you through the Word which God Himself has spoken! Forget all about the religious ethics and traditions of men! They fabricate things out of hell! God has never spoken by such miserable wretched things! Those are imaginations of devils from hell! God speaks His Word by Himself and proceeds to vindicate it. And to reject God's Word spoken to you in your day is to earn eternal damnation! There is no choice about it! There is no option about it! There is no second way about it!

Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him. Hebrews 2:1-3 KJV

There is no other way about it. To reject God's Word spoken through his servants the prophets or through His Son is to earn damnation. To disobey the voice of God, speaking the Word to you, means damnation for you.

God never fools with men's fabricated devices! He trashes everything that men imagine by which they build useless cultures and religions. All such are from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and they will all vanish away.

Don't cheat yourself, nor allow yourself to be cheated. There is only one way to heaven, and that way is the Word of God, and that Word is Jesus Christ! You add to that Word you add to yourself plaques. You subtract from that Word, you subtract yourself from life! Settle it therefore with yourself beforehand, remembering there is no other bargain!

The people of Noah thought that there was a second way about it. They rejected Noah and ran into their religious camps. God never fooled with their nonsense. He flooded all their refuges with water. And today, God is not going to fool with your religious lies; He will burn all of them with fire unquestionable. They have filled the face of the earth with lies in the name of religion, things which God has never spoken; the vain imaginations of men, until God's wrath is come up in His face and He is going to smoke all of them away. Therefore, if you earnestly desire the salvation of your soul, then you must come out of all church traditions, out of all the false claims of religious leaders, out of all useless man-made religions, out of the lies and cheats by human assumptions, and get back to the foundation of the Word! No salvation for you till you stand on that one and only true foundation of the Word!

Stop your rat race and kidding around with religious assumptions, there is no salvation outside the Word of God! When I say the Word, I mean that which God has spoken from His own mouth!

And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. [4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:3-4 KJV

Many men in the name of religious teachers are busy dishing out stones for bread, things they have imagined out of their drunken minds, drunken with the lust for money, power, popularity and riches, speaking lies in the name of the Lord, they shall utterly perish in their own fabrications!

What? Has God no mouth to speak that men should speak for Him the imaginations of their own drunken minds! Has He no breath so that some religious drunken men should mutter things out of their confused minds in His stead. He will prove all of them by fire and we shall see whether they will stand.

Oh man, be ready to meet your God in the fire of His jealousy! For He has heard your vain assumptions and presuppositions that you formulate out of the drunkenness of your deceived hearts, and He will breathe the fire of His Spirit upon all those lies and we shall see whether they will stand!

Man shall not live by anything but the Word spoken from God's mouth. He shall only be saved by "Thus saith the Lord." The lies of Satan will never save a soul. The devil may come around you, Carrying the Bible, and may use the Bible to support his lies, but they remain lies! Salvation can never be found on any other ground! It is only found on the ground of the Word spoken by God Himself!

Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocationHebrews 3:7-15 KJV

Yes, God still speaks today by the Holy Ghost through His servants the prophets, as He spoke in sundry times. And you are only saved if you hear and believe the spoken word. He doesn't speak by the church! He doesn't speak by the imaginations of men! He speaks by the Holy Spirit and He vindicates the same by the scriptures and confirms it as it comes to pass. Outside the truth of God's spoken Word, there has never been salvation, neither can it ever be! What does the Word say about how you are to be saved?

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of GodJohn 3:1-21 KJV

There is no option about that Word! You can never see heaven without the new birth. It is not I who says it, but the Word says so. And notice that if you are born again, all your character changes to be exactly like God! A child of a sheep is a hundred per cent a sheep! A child of a lion is a hundred per cent like a lion! A child of a human being is a hundred per cent human! So a child of God is exactly like God! And to be like God is to be like Jesus! Not imitating Jesus as religious teachers vainly teach, but to be transformed in your inner man into the nature and likeness of Jesus Christ, possessing the mind of Jesus. The former world in you passes away, and a new world in you rises up! The former creation of sin in you passes away, and a new creation of righteousness springs up. The former corrupt nature vanishes from you and a new perfect nature replaces it. Oh dear me! New birth is an about-turn! It is not just a change of opinion! Not a change of religion. Not an outward reformation of manners. Not an ethical change. Not an adherence to some religious laws, orders and practices. Not an outward work that conforms to some new religion. But the new birth is altogether a birth, and it can't be effected without a complete death! You must die from the world and from all that you have so far acquired from the world!

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?  Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:  Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Romans 6:1-8 KJV

This experience of dying with Christ precedes the experience of new birth. You have to leave Egypt floating dead in the Red Sea for you ever to reach Canaan. No other way about it. Let not your religious teacher deceive you the same way the serpent deceived Eve. The new birth is preceded by dying completely from the world and from all the things of the world. The love of the world must completely die from you if you will ever be born again. The old man in you must die and perish for the new man to resurrect.

Therefore, the new birth is a resurrection, a resurrection from the dead. Then how can you resurrect if you haven't died! Therefore, one is only born again after he has believed the Word of God unto death. And when you have fully died from the world till you are forgotten by all the world, so that those of your former company, who are still in the world, can only speak of what you used to be in those days before you believed the Word; and for sure they must mourn your passing away! They must weep and lament about how these days you are no longer alive to join them in their worldly fares. Oh, how they complain how you no longer cooperate in their plans the way you used to do before you believed the Word!

Oh, how miserable they appear when they think about your present state. So dead from them till they are left in wonder and amazement. Sure, they must mourn the sudden certain passing away of their comrade!

If you profess to have died from the world yet your former acquaintances, including your family members, relatives and friends, have never mourned your sudden change of life, then be sure you have never died. You are only religiously cheated!

Death must be followed with mourning! And your spiritual death must be followed with bitter lamentations, especially from family members and close friends! And your former religious companions, who are still in the world, must bitterly regret your demise! So dead that you can't partake with them in the feasts of their sweet lies! Comforting themselves in lies, that they are going to heaven, when they are in the broad way leading to death and hell!

Get it clear! There is no shortcut to heaven! There is only one way, and the same is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the Word of God, that is the mind and will of God expressed. No other way reaches you to heaven!!! Only Jesus can reach you to heaven. And Jesus is the spoken word of God! He is not the Catholic religion! He is not some bunch of Protestant religions bundled together as if it were some luggage on a pickup! He is not a bunch of Pentecostal religions! He is not any religion and is not found in a religion! If you have built your hopes upon what some religion teaches, then you are in for a rude shock! God never gave you religion for salvation! He gave you His Son! Fullstop! You can fuss and argue and shout till you are hoarse, but it will never change the blueprint! God's provided blueprint to heaven is the Word!

And the first thing that happens to you when you hear and believe the Word is death! A death that is clearly mourned by all the world around you.

"Oh, he used to be a good friend of mine… wooi … Now he is no longer with us. Wooi… He used to be my bosom friend, now he thinks I am a devil… Wooi… He used to be a humble man that cooperated with us so much in all our family endeavours, now he counts us as his enemies… He no longer minds us… We have become total strangers to him… Wooi… What shall we do… Our Brother is gone… Our sister is gone…wooi!"

Yes, death must be followed with great lamentations! Even when Jesus Christ received the anointing for the new ministry, his former friends had to dolefully lament him.

And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. [21] And when his friends heard of it , they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself. [22] And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.  Mark 3:20-22 KJV

His friends bitterly lamented him. The religious leaders of the day were all in bitterness and lamentations. His family members were all in lamentations and mourning. "Oh… woooi… Our lovely son! What has become of you…"

After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest. For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world. For neither did his brethren believe in him.

The world looks at a truly born again Christian as a mad man. They think he is possessed. They claim that he is gone into fanaticism. He is gone crazy. That is the rating of a Christian, a real Christian by the world. That is how they rated Jesus Christ. That He was mad, besides Himself, is a Samaritan who has a devil. John 7:1-5 KJV

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?  Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour meJohn 8:47-49 KJV

And that is how the world would rate every born-again Christian. If you are still highly rated by the world around you, then you are still yet to know the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Come to Jesus and you will see the difference. The world will hate you straight! They will look at you suspiciously. You say, "But that was Jesus…" But he said they will do the same to his followers!

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. [25] It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?  Matthew 10:24-25 KJV

The way the world rated Jesus is the way they would rate a true Christian. All these popular religions and religious leaders don't know anything about the experience of a genuine Christian. All that they can climb to is a human reformation, a dead form of godliness with enough world in it to satisfy Satan!

Look at how the world rated Paul the apostle:

For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes Acts 24:5 KJV

A pestilent! That is like a pest! A worm or a caterpillar! The very chief Apostle yet that is how the world rated him. Just the same way they rated Jesus Christ. See? A servant is not higher than his master. Exactly!

And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad. But he said, I am not mad, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness. Acts 26:24-25 KJV

Exactly what Jesus said! Paul, just like Jesus, was thought to be mad by the world. Stop pretending please, if you are a genuine Christian the world will think you to be mad. They will see you as some fanatic, a pestilent fellow, a mover of sedition, an outcast, an odd fellow, a stranger in Jerusalem, a possessed man. That is the best the world will see in you to be.

In the early 1990s, I had a dream. In the dream, I was walking behind my house. Then I looked and saw the ovacado tree which I had planted behind the house. In the dream, I saw it had fruited abundantly till her branches were almost touching the ground under the weight of the many heavy fruits.

Then in my heart, I feared that thieves will come and steal, for the fruits were quite attractive. So I decided in myself that I will pluck them all and store them in the house till they ripen. But a voice spoke from above and said, "They will rot for they are not mature." And He said, "Instead you should dig around it and then add manure to make the fruits even better."

Then in a split second, I had weeded around it and manured it. Then I walked away towards the door of my house, and from above my shoulders the same voice spoke and said, "Remember Elijah was called a fanatic." Then I woke up.

Well, the dream has exactly been fulfilled! The ovacado tree represents those who hear and believe the Gospel message that God gave me to preach. Then and even now they aren't mature yet for harvest. But as of now, I have fully weeded around the tree and even manured it by the Word which I have preached and written for them. With that, all the weeds are kept away, and by it, the heavenly blessings add the increase, and that is the unsearchable riches of Christ revealed in this hour.

What then? All my acquaintances, friends, religious men and relatives, have ever thought me to be beside myself; unto many of them, it looks like I lost my head, I am crazy, unsober or a fanatic. But this is my answer to them.

And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him? Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind? John 10:20-21 KJV

But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: Acts 24:14 KJV

For by the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave me, many sinners, blinded by the world and by religion, have been saved, and their eyes have been opened unto the knowledge of truth, and thus their lives have been transformed. So they shall be your judges, not me, for how can the words of a crazy man save sinners? For wisdom is known by her fruits. So, if those who receive the gospel I preach live a life of fruitfulness above all who fill the dead religious camps, then you should have known that the Gospel I preach is the light of life! For it converts sinners into saints. And who of you, who think that I walk the way of madness, can indict me of any sin or wrongdoing, at home or abroad?

My people know me very well from my childhood, let them point out any evil behaviour that they have seen or ever saw in me! My differences with them is simple, that I practically believe and apply in my life the whole Word of God from Genesis to Revelation, but they believe part of it, here and there, according to the religion each of them professes. So, thus am I separated from all. And for that, I made a covenant with my God that I will never look back.

For all men in this world seek happiness, and those who chase the pleasures of this world imagine to be happy in such, and the rich man imagines the same, the politician also, and the religious man the same; but for me I found no assurance of true happiness in all such things. To me, all those things are vanities of vanities, just broken cisterns for the dreamers!

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus blood and righteousness,
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.

On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other grounds are sinking sand,
All other grounds are sinking sands.

Yes, all religions to me are mere sinking sands! Just like children playing in the mud, building houses and fussing with each other about the space to build, and comparing with each other as they boast that their house is the best among all, so are the religions of these blind people. Wretched, miserable, blind and don't know it!

All will be in bitter lamentations when you truly embrace the Word of life spoken by the Almighty God in your very day. If your son-called new birth was not preceded by death that caused the world to bitterly mourn, then I doubt whether you are born again!

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

No jokes about it! No mincing with words! New birth can never be experienced without one first experiencing the actual death of the former man that he used to be. Many so-called Christians have cheated themselves with an outward reformation of manners, yet inside they are still quite alive in the world of lust and decay. They still lust for the things of the world, amassing or desiring to amass riches, and to heap them for the night moth, yet pretending to be saved! They even use the name of the Lord in vain to amass Mammon's lies in the name of riches! They are chocked by the desire for riches and the cares of this perishing world. And when they talk about Jesus or about God, it is in line with their wicked desires. Their prayers are all about gain, gain, gain and more money. Never are they contented with little! Why? They don't know the first spelling of new birth! If they had known that, then it should have been clear to them that Mammon's riches are a cheat, a vanity of vanities that never satisfies. Can only satiate the soul but never can they satisfy!

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

So, are the ways of the men of God! When a man is born again, the world can no longer understand his ways! If all the former world still understands, and of course you walk in a manner as to be well understood by the world, and thus they have no trouble with your newly acquired religion, then be sure you don't know the first spelling of salvation as yet!

Look: when Jesus Christ was filled with the Holy Spirit, the world around him thought he was mad. The religious leaders thought he was possessed by a devil. Why? Because of the sudden change in His life. And that is what the world should think about you when you get converted! I don't care how a gentleman you try to be, so long as you are born again and are led by the Holy Spirit daily, the world around you will think you are crazy! They won't trust you any longer! They will hold you in suspicion, that you are beside yourself. They will be scared of you. They will be ashamed of you. Why? You are no more like them. You don't walk like them. You don't run after vain things like they do. You don't stand fascinated with vain riches like they are. You have nothing to do with the pleasures of this world. You have no taste for the amusements and useless entertainments of this world. All the gaming entertainments are a stench in your spiritual nostril. You look at their refreshment resorts as the mire of pigs. Their riotous lives sound like dogs' vomit to you. You are a total stranger to the world around. And that is how all saints were thought to be, for they came out of the world and became pilgrims and strangers in this world.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. [15] And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country , that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.  Hebrews 11:13-16 KJV

Yep, a true Christian, not a religious Christian, but a born-again Christian, is a total stranger in this world, and the world will clearly see him thus. If the world around you does not stand in awe at your present state after the new birth, then you are religiously deceived! You are not born again as you suppose. That is not new birth! New birth makes a child of heaven on earth, please! What a stranger in Jerusalem! All who are not born again, including the most religious man that earth can boast of, should find you at best a stranger in Jerusalem! If not then new birth has eluded you! New birth makes a stranger and pilgrim in this world, thus the world does not recognize you anymore as her child. In fact, the world will cast you out as they mock and despise. That is what the Water of Life and the Spirit of life will do to you.

Therefore I ask you friend, are you indeed born again? And the world still befriends you, claims you and understands you? No, never! Those who are born again are like the wind. No man knows where it comes from nor whither it listeth, so are your ways if so it is that you are born again.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you John 15:19 KJV

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  John 17:14-16 KJV

Any who is still a friend of the world, the world within the men of the world, then he is not born again! New birth separates you from the present world. Its ways become a stench in your nostril. Therefore, I ask you, "Friend, are you born again?"

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That is what God gave for your salvation! He never gave you any religion to save you! Those are the fabrications of the imaginations of deceived men! The man never fell from some religion! He fell from the Word of God, and thus can only be saved by returning to that Word, which is Jesus Christ! Only Jesus can indeed save! All other claims are mere sweet lies!

There was no religion in the Garden of Eden from which Adam fell. Catholicism was not there. Protestantism was not there. Pentecostalism religion was not there. The Bible says in black and white that in the east of Eden were two trees, the tree of life, which is the Word of God from the beginning and the tree of death. He (tree of life) was in the beginning with God, and in Him was life, and that life is the light of men. And there was also a tree of knowledge of good and evil from which came death.

It should be common sense for anybody to know that no natural botanical tree has any knowledge whatsoever. This is God's poetic language that refers to persons as trees. And since the tree of life is Jesus Christ who is the mind of God expressed, then it follows that the tree of knowledge of good and evil is not an ordinary tree but is that which is opposite to Jesus - the Antichrist!

The Spirit of life in Jesus Christ makes Him the tree of life, therefore, the spirit of death in Satan makes him the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Which knowledge is that? The knowledge of this world! It is obvious, and it should be common sense to any man, that the knowledge of this world is both good and evil.

Look at its religion…it is both good and evil. At one time religion does well, at another time it turns out to be the worst enemy of man.

Look at its politics…it is obviously a mixture of good and evil. And you know an impure thing is unclean and can only cause death at best.

Look at the knowledge of science…it is both good and evil. At one time it is used to make very useful things, then another time it turns out to make that which destroys the souls of men! Science is full of evil inventions, yet not all about it is evil. One uses the same knowledge to make drugs for helping the sick, then another uses the same knowledge to make chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction of humanity.

Yes, I don't have to split hairs to convince you that the knowledge acquired by man in this world is both good and evil. You use a phone for good, yet the very phone can be used for very crude things. You use a computer to do good, yet the same computer can be used to propagate all kinds of vulgar things full of poison that kills souls.

The more science advances in the world, the more sin and evil also advance. The more knowledge increases, the more evil humanity becomes. Why? That is the knowledge of good and evil, that which took over man's head after his fall. He fell from the knowledge of God, which is pure and holy, into the knowledge of the world which is a mixture of all kinds of rot and decay, a hybrid of good and evil.

That the knowledge that leads and governs this world is both good and evil should be very clear to your mind, if not then you are quite blind. Look at the fruits of that knowledge in the world today, it is a mixture of good and evil! By that knowledge, you are either subject to good or evil. With that knowledge, you can do good or evil. Yea, by the same knowledge, both good and evil things are done! And it bears both kinds of fruits. The good looks quite good and the evil is exceedingly evil!

For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. James 3:7-10 KJV

That is in summary what that tree bears. It is called the Spirit of error. A lie may not altogether be false. A lie may carry 90% truth. A lie in order to deceive has to look like the truth. So, Satan transforms his lie into something that looks like the truth, and that is the knowledge of this world. On its surface, it appears wonderful, just what the world needed, yet within, at its core, it is rotten and filled with corruption.

Look at how politics can rot and decay into mazes hard to describe, yet its facial look is quite appealing. Look at how science can promote infidelity and beastliness. Look at what communism did with it in USSR and in China. Look at what the nations have produced by science, weapons that can destroy all life on earth!

Look at what commerce and trade can produce, both good and evil. Most successful businessmen, who built great business empires at home and abroad, are smart thieves and robbers. You can't rise to be anything in the present world of business unless you practice some form of craftiness or corruption. People who are clean honest businessmen never advance so much. It is the crafty mischievous kind who finally amass riches through business.

What of religion? The very worst! The mother of all evil! The very Babylon! Whores and harlots to begin with! Don't know their left-hand side from the right. People claim to worship one God yet they fight, compete, hate and despise one another! People claim to be followers of God yet at heart they are murderers! People claiming to be Christians yet they persecute one another unto death! That is not Christianity at all! That is the religion of hell on earth!

Look at what the Catholic system did from the dark ages, she slew millions of protestants in the name of religion! Look at what the Protestant world has done, divided into thousands of sects hating and fighting each other. Look at what the Pentecostal religions have done, fallen headlong into the world to amass riches through dubious and mischievous ways! If there is a rotten system on earth, it is the so-called Christian religion. It has no head or tail! It is a bunch of confusion all through. Deep in the world of Mammon yet claiming salvation in Jesus.

Salvation saves you from sin, from all sin! It saves you from the world, from all the world of evil. If you are saved, it means you have been crucified with Christ by faith, and the world has become dead to you! Anything short of that is not salvation! It is mere fabrications of the devil by which he deceives foolish men by forms of religions from hell. Their works prove that all the modern religions crawled onto the earth from hell! The very mess of hell on earth! The men that fill those religious camps are full of lust, hatred, malice, and fornication; they are whisperers, busy-bodies, liars, murderers, adulterous, drunkards, selfishness, carnal; lovers of filthy entertainments, vulgar music, dirty shows and plays; they enjoy every rotten game displayed by the media houses overseen by Satan. All these people are found lodged in those religions: corrupt, thieves, liars, robbers, wonton-eyed, idolatrous, witches, unclean, vile, dirty, full of filthy and jesting. That is what fills all religions today. Dead as hell is! They have no right whatsoever to claim the name of the LORD!

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away 2 Timothy 3:1-5 KJV

Yes, Christian religions have given the world a form of godliness, yet it is a dead form. The Bible clearly states that genuine Christians are people who have parted ways with the world. The Gospel of Jesus clearly puts a Christian on the cross dying from the love of the world. If you still love the world, then the bitter truth is that you are yet to know the first spelling of salvation in Jesus Christ! You are yet to believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ! You are yet to experience the saving grace of God in Jesus Christ!

I don't care about your religious affiliation, if you haven't died from the love of the world, then you are yet to know the living God. You still worship what you know not. Salvation separates from all that has the smell of the world! Worldliness and true Christianity are like a dog and a sheep.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The world can only be saved through Jesus Christ plus nothing and minus nothing. He is the living Word that saves sinners, not your useless theology and opinions of men! He alone can save! Your religion is a vain thing! Your theology is a vain thing! Your seminary is a useless endeavour! All the rules and regulations of religions are a vain struggle.

Salvation is by the living Word of God not found on the pages of paper. Whatever is on paper is only for reference, but the actual Word of God is Jesus Christ, as it's written, "And the Word was made flesh." It is by that and only by that, are you saved. And you cannot learn it, it is only revealed to you by the Holy Spirit; so, all your theology is a vain thing. It won't save a squirrel, leave alone a man!

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Even today, light has come in the world, the Word of God has come in the world, but the world hating light has pulled away from it. For the Gospel which I preach I was not taught by any man, neither received I from men, but from God the Father by Jesus Christ His Son.

For after calling me to preach this Gospel, I was in a night vision, and lo, a book was given me and it was the book of Hebrews, but it was also the revelation of Jesus Christ. Then as I sat down and read through it, while writing in between the lines, behold some power came and carried me through the wall into an auditorium. There I was seated on a bench beside a table with a pen and paper ready to write. Then looking up, behold, there was the presence of the Almighty God in the roof of the house, and mid-way between the Lord and the floor was Elijah the forerunner. Then the glory of God fell from God, through Elijah and then baptized me all over, filling my heart with great dynamics of revelation beyond language, it was the revelation of Jesus Christ. This repeated four times, and each time it became more powerful and more revealing. The last one was the most dynamic! It was simply beyond language and tongue to frame the mystery of Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Then I stood up under the great impact of revelation, and being so moved in heart, I bunched the table and shouted, "If Jesus Christ means this to us, then why are we so overtaken with everything else but him!!!" Then I left the auditorium through a side door.

On the outside, I found the whole atmosphere filled with a strange light. Everywhere was bright and serene, but there was no sun. But before I entered the house, the atmosphere had been sombre, darkly and cloudy.

Then I walked straight to a mansion that was about thirty metres away. It was on the southwestern side of the auditorium. I passed right into the bedroom. There was a bed in there well spread with beddings. The bed cover was pink in colour. I immediately kneeled beside it to pray, as I started to pray, I realized that the angel of the Lord was coming down to me from heaven, so I turned my head and looked upward. There he was, with his wings stretched out, descending down through the ceiling board of the house. He was a reddish-brown angel. His wings were also reddish-brown, but his facial complexion was lighter.

So, in a split second, I jumped to the bed and spread out my hands to receive this heavenly messenger in my bosom. He flew straight to my chest, and the moment he touched my chest he became a great huge dove! A golden dove, with her feathers as clear as transparent gold. Thus, he was on my chest filling me with love untold! The love of God in Jesus Christ! It is simply beyond language and tongue for me to frame.

I embraced my heavenly messenger in my bosom and kept caressing her over and again. The touch of her feathers can't be described. I have never felt anything like that on earth.

Then she took a notion and flew away from my chest living all the golden love in me. And I realized that she was a little small white dove. She had left all the gold, transparent gold, in my bosom. So, I followed her for I could leave her for nothing! So she led me out of the room into a wilderness house, a house full of treasure. There I met a brother called Moses and I woke up from the night vision.

From that experience, I received the revelation of the Gospel that I have preached for the last twenty-nine years. The Gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God. For it is written, How can they preach unless they are sent. And that is the light that has visited this world today by the angel of the Lord who has been with me ever since and has delivered me from many a-troubles. But the world around loving darkness has hated this Gospel and termed it as madness, yet the same saves sinners! And all the children of light around the world have come to it and are still coming to it, and all that love light will come to it, but the children of darkness hate it and despise it. Yet their own deeds shall judge them but not me, for in unbelief they bind themselves in religious laws which can't save them from the world, and their own works prove that they are children of the world.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.