NO TRUE RELIGION ON EARTH!

Believer's Forum

Jul 3, 2022, 5:02:47 PM7/3/22
to Believer's Forum

WHY I CHOSE TO PART WAYS WITH ALL RELIGIOUS LIES

[1] THE BIBLE SAYS: In the beginning was the Word, [Not a religion of any kind, not Catholicism, not Protestantism, not Pentecostalism, not Muslim, not Judaism, but THE WORD!] and the Word was with God, [It is the Word that was with God, not some religious organization, not some religious teaching, not some religious laws, not the Catholics, not Protestants, not Pentecostals, not the Muslims, not Judaism, not Muhamed, not Budha, not Pope, nor any religion!] and the Word was God [Not Catholicism, not Protestantism, not Pentecostalism, not Muslim, neither Judaism nor any other religion, but it is the Word which God Himself spoke out of His bosom is His revelation].

[2] The same was in the beginning with God. [It is only the Word which was in the beginning with God. No religion, no church organization, no seminary school, no religious teaching, but the Word! All these religions which man has organized are not the Word of God but a conduit of Satan by which he deceives men. They are nowhere spoken of in the Bible. You can't point out the Catholic religion in the Bible, neither Protestantism, not Pentecostalism, nor any other church organization. They are what Satan has fabricated to deceive by!]

[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. [All things were made by the Word and can only be saved by the same! It is the Word who made them and only him can save any of them. As only the Word has power to create, so, he only has the power to save from sin and death. Religions have no place here. They have always been the conduit of Satan's apostacy!

Yes, all things are saved by the Word and without the Word is not anything saved that is saved! Glory! I feel so good to know that. If I need salvation, I just receive the Word and he saves me. I don't mean the knowledge from the Bible, I mean I receive the Word himself, the very living Word! I don't have to join some poor religion to receive the Word, I just go directly to the Word himself and invite him in my heart by believing him, and there and then I am saved. Of course, that is how I got saved. I met the Word of God and receive him in my heart...and there and then I got saved! For He (the Word) is the very salvation!

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.    Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.  Isaiah 12:2-3

There is my salvation! It has nothing to do with some poor religion, some poor church, some poor religious ethics! I am only saved by my God and only my God could save me! And of course and His Word are one. What is that Word by whom I rejoice in salvation tonight? The very Son of God!

And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, and was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.  Mat 17:1-2

There is the Word by whom I am saved. He is the only one who has salvation for any soul. Not some Bible study but Jesus Christ the Word of God saves from sin. The Bible only points you to where your salvation is found. That is the purpose of scriptures; they are a sign post pointing you where your salvation is found. The Bible is just like a sign post pointing the way to a hospital. It will be madness for you to stand by such a sign post expecting treatment from it. Exactly the same way, the knowledge of scriptures only points to you the way to the fountain of salvation!

Yes, the Bible speaks about the Word of God. It describes some of the acts of God by His Word, but the Word of God is what God spoke in the beginning, and by that Word Jesus Christ was begotten. And it is him whom the Father provided for the salvation of the world. In him are the fountains of salvation. So, I urge you to press to Jesus. Pass over the sign post and get to the fountain!

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Rom 10:6-9

Yes, there is the Word of salvation which we preach, and what word do we preach but Jesus Christ! Not the knowledge of the Bible, (a sign post) but the very Word of God, the son of God. It is Jesus coming into your heart that saves you.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1Jn 5:12

I don't care the religion you claim, if you don't have Jesus in your heart, you are still dead with all the theology that you carry in your head. The Bible only points you to the fountain of salvation. Press on till Jesus comes in your heart. Open your heart for living Word of life to step in.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with meRev 3:20

Yes, salvation means practically receiving Jesus Christ who is the Word of God into your very heart. You are only saved if Jesus Christ practically dwells in your heart through the Holy Spirit. Of course when Jesus Christ comes in you he translates you into his own image and likeness.

No salvation outside the Word that God Himself speaks! Forget all religious lies! They have never saved a rat leave alone a soul of a man.

No man is saved because of being Catholic, Protestant, Pentecostal, Muslim, or belonging to any other church or sect. There is no salvation outside the Word! And when I say the Word, I don't mean your religious Bible teachings, I mean Him who was in the beginning with God. In the beginning God spoke His name (what He is), and the same begat His Son, His only begotten Son by whom He does all things: by Him he creates, by Him He saves and by Him He glorifies. God does nothing else outside what He does by Jesus Christ who is His Word, that is His mind revealed!

And certainly, the Son of God, who is the Word of God, is not Catholicism, not Protestantism, is not Pentecostalism, is not any religion, neither is He any church system or church assemble. God does all things by His Word through the power of the Holy Spirit! Only that Word truly saves.

Salvation means getting rid of sin and death from your soul. No amount of religion can remove sin and death from your soul. That is what Cain tried one time and it failed miserably. You can only be saved by the same thing that created you! Without Him (the Word) was not anything made that was made, and without Him has not anything been saved that is saved!

If you think you are saved because you belong to the Catholic Church, you are deceived by the serpent like Eve, your first mother was beguiled! If you think you are saved because you attend some protestant church, you are deceived! Neither is any man saved because he professes some Pentecostal religion! None of those religious beliefs can save you. Only the faith of Jesus can save you! Only the Word can save you! Yes, only Jesus can save you! And For Him to save you you must receive Him into your heart, soul and mind; not mentally receive Him, but practically receive him in reality, by which he actually descends into your heart! Without him dwelling in you, living in you, walking in you and acting in you, you are yet to experience the first spelling of salvation. You are saved from sin and death only by the Word of life. Sin and death are as much religious as any religion in the world, so let not your religion deceive you.

In the first place Jesus Christ came to save you from religious lies which brood sin and death! You can't disprove that! Who crucified Jesus Christ? Politics or religion? Religion! Who persecuted and killed the prophets of the Word? Politics or religion? Religion! Who killed the martyrs of Jesus Christ in the New Testament times? Those who professed the Roman Religion!

God is not the author of religion! If you protest that, then point out one religion authored by Him! You can't! They are all liars! None of them can destroy sin from your heart! None can save you from sin. Only Jesus can do it! For Jesus is the mind of God revealed. Hallelujah! Praise His name!

[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men. Yes, He is the Word of life, and this is eternal life, and the same is the light of men. Not in Catholic there is life, no! There is death! Not in Protestant there is life! No! There is death! Not in Pentecost there is life! No! There is death! Not in Muslim there is life! No! There is death! There is no life anywhere else outside the Word! Not the word that some man has spoken, but that which God Himself speaks! Eternal life is only found in the Word, the living Word of God! I don't mean the Bible, I mean the Word which was in the beginning with God by whom He created all things! That which is breathed out by the breathe of God. Only in that Word there is life!

No religious laws of any kind have life! Those can only brood death! The scripture is very clear, in Him (the Word) was life! Not in some church! Not in a church organization! Not in a church system! Not in what some men have formulated for their religion to thrive on. Those are cultures of death! But in Him (Jesus Christ) was life!

There is no life outside Jesus Christ! And I don't care where you are, or which church you attend! If you are not in Jesus Christ by being practically filled with the Holy Ghost, then you are still dead until now! I don't care the religion you profess, those are mere lies! Satan's sweet lies to deceive you! There is no life in any religion! No life in any man-made thing! All those are mere broken cisterns! Life is only found in one place, and that is in Jesus. And all who are in Jesus are like Jesus in manner, behavior and conduct! Anything else is a mere lie!]

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1 John 5:11-12 KJV

How clear! Some deceived miserable people would have desired it to say, "God has given us eternal life and this life is in Catholic, is in Protestant, is in Pentecost or in some other church or religion which they are deceived with. But nay! All those are mere lies! God has given us eternal life and that life is only found in one place, that is in Jesus Christ His Son! Only those who are in Jesus have life! Only those who have Jesus, the very Son of God, in their hearts have life! And if Jesus Christ be in you, He makes you be like Himself in everything!

Stop your religious lies! They have never saved any soul since the world began! Where were all the religions that the world professes today in Abraham's day? Where were they in David's day? Where were they in Jesus' day? All are mere fabrications of the imaginations of men to make cultures from which death catches souls and enslaves them.

Don't forget, salvation means destruction of sin and death from within your heart, soul, spirit and mind. It means being raised out of sin and death!

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins. Eph 2:1

No church system can do that for you. You are saved by the life of Jesus Christ by which you are quickened out of death. He destroyed sin and death from your members by his death on Calvary, and it is applied to you when as you believe, and by which you are born again to be like Jesus inside and outside. Anything short of that is a mere religious set of lies fabricated by the imaginations of men. Only eternal life can save!

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it , and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)  1 John 1:1-2 KJV

Only the Word of God has life! Nothing else has life. And when I say "the Word of God" I don't mean what some religious system has set up by the imaginations of men. I don't mean what the Christian religions claim, for those are mere claims. For if all Christian religions hold firmly on the Word, then they would have been one; and if they truly could embrace the Word, then their members should be like Jesus. For that's God's purpose from the beginning, to make man in His image by the Word.

God does nothing outside what He does by His Word! He creates by the Word. He makes by the Word. He blesses by the Word. He delivers by the Word. He reveals Himself by the Word. He saves by the Word. That Word is Himself revealed in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

And God's purpose of preaching the Gospel is to convert men into His image. Only the pure Word of God can convert any man into God's image. I don't care what the professor of some religion claims, anything outside God's Word is Satanic! Anything that adds to God's Word is Satanic! Any worship that is done within a system that adds anything or removes anything from God's Word is Satanic! If you seek after God, then lay ahold of His Word sincerely and you will find Him, for God is only found in His Word! For God is the Word. Then dare you add anything to God! He will return it into your own face as a plaque. Men worship what they know not! They worship Satan thinking they are worshipping God.

[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen1 Timothy 6:14-16 KJV

That is the God of Jesus Christ. The one who is revealed in the light of life. That light is that Word which He spoke in the beginning, and the same light is Jesus Christ. He is a consuming fire. He dwells in the light which no man can approach. That light was sparked on by the speaking of His mind. By the breath of the eternal Spirit, God spoke. The same was a lightning strike by which all in Him and around Him was kindled into a white-hot fire, and that is light. That is the Word which was in the beginning with God. The invisible God dwells in that light and that is the expression of eternal life. For eternal life produces light. That light was sparked on by the Word, and it is that pure light of life which is called the Word.

There is no ounce of life outside the Word of God, the Word that He Himself spoke from the beginning. Anything short of what God Himself speaks today, by His own breath called the Holy Spirit, is a religious lie formulated by Satan to deceive by! If you profess anything whatsoever that is contrary to what God Himself speaks and has spoken from the beginning then you are dead still!

You add anything to the Word of God, you add yourself death. You remove anything from the Word of God, you remove yourself from life! No man has any authority whatsoever to add one iota on God's Word! I don't care who he is. He may be a Pope of Vitican, he has no authority to add anything to God's Word! All men are the same, all are mere sinners saved by grace, if they are saved at all! All about religions are useless dead lies by which Satan has deceived the world.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: [19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelation 22:18-19 KJV

If you profess anything that adds any iota to the Word of God, as revealed through the Bible, then death is added to you. If you profess anything that removes an iota from the Word of God as revealed through the Bible, then life is removed from you. So settle that with yourself! God does not fool with men! He cut off all men in the days of Noah and saved only eight souls who were willing to stand with His Word 100%. God does not allow any nonsense against His Word. Read the History of Israel and that will become clear in your eyes, that God does not allow any nonsense against His Word! Neither does He fool with the vain imaginations of men. He will severely punish anybody who fools with His Word. For His Word is Himself revealed. He cannot be added to and He cannot be removed from...why? Because He is perfect! Anything eternal admits no addition or subtraction of anything, for it is perfect.

If you profess to be a Christian, then stand and measure to the Word of God! Yes, be serious and diligent to take ahold of His Word and believe all of it, or else leave it alone! No need of being half-baked.

When I first started to be a Christian, I decided that I will either be a full-blown Christian or no Christian at all. For God has no place for hypocrisy.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

No other man is that light! I don't care how learned he is in all religious circles. John the forerunner wasn't that light, and thus no other man is that light. Only he who is God's Word is that light. Luther was not that light, Wesley was not that light, Branham was not that light. Jesus alone is that light of life. And no man has any authority to add to that Word.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

How do you become a son of God? A child of God? Not by joining some church! Not by professing some religion! Not by conforming to some religious teachings! Not by becoming a follower of some religion or of some man! Not by obeying some set of rules and regulations formulated by some council of men! Those are all useless things! You become a child of God by being born of Him! There is no way you can ever be a child of someone but by being born of him.

You can't be taught to become a child of someone! The only way is to be born from that very person. Thus, the only way you ever will be a child of God is to be born from Him! No other way! Joining church helps nothing as far as this is concerned! Birth is not through joining, please! Birth takes place from a seed that has life. The Seed of God is the Word of God! The only way to be born again, so as to be God's child, is by receiving His Word of life! Church joining and all religious practices can't help you in this matter. You must come out and face the Word! You must cast away all fabricated lies of men's religions and go for the Word alone! Only the pure Word of God can bear a child of God. That pure Word is Jesus Christ plus nothing and minus nothing!

You can't be born of God in any other way! Only faith in the fullness of the Word can begat you anew unto God. If you mix that holy seed with any human doctrines you become a hybrid, some half-baked thing! A religious pervert! A reprobate fellow.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word became flesh through the womb of Mary. The Word was there before Mary was ever born. The Word was there before the world was ever created. The Word created all things plus Mary. So the Catholic religion is built on lies through and through! Mary is not the mother of God! God cannot have a mother! Common sense should teach you that! Men can be confused! How they are cheaply deceived! Chanting in their prayer books that Mary is the mother of God? Nonsense! God, the invisible God, who dwells in a light which no man can approach has no beginning, please! He has no mother nor father, please! That is the foolishness of religious imaginations!

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Hebrews 7:1-3 KJV

The Catholic religion being built on such lies about God, how can it afford for a man life or salvation. Mary was a woman born in sin like any other woman! God only used her womb to bring His Word (Son) in the world. In the days of Mary there were many other virgin girls in the world. There was nothing special about the virginity of Mary! The scripture does not elevate Mary above any other woman! No time did Jesus ever call her "mother". Jesus was never born by the fertilization of her egg! But God's creative power of His Word formed in her as a child in her womb. Thus Mary was only a maid to Jesus! A hand-maid of God whom He entrusted to take care of His child! If you can't see that, then you are blind. You need your eyes opened!

If Jesus would have been born by the fertilization of Mary's egg from her ovulation, then he could have been just a sinner like any other man! For that which is born out of man's flesh is sinful to begin with. But Jesus was born by God's creative power vouchsafed in His Word. The Word became flesh in Mary's womb! That is the Word became a child in Mary's womb! Thus she was only a maid to that child!

You know how science nowadays can take a seed from a man and an egg from a woman and plant them in some other woman's womb after fertilization. Some confused women, who don't want to carry their own child in their womb have paid some maids to do it for them. So, if science can do that, how much more can the creator do it!

The Word became flesh through Mary, but never fused with anything from Mary's ovaries! The Word formed itself into a child and was planted into Mary's womb! Then it developed into a baby by receiving nourishment from Mary's body. That is the much Mary contributed! As a maid feeding the child of God!

There is no time Jesus ever referred to Mary as mother! Other people referred to her as His mother, but He Himself never referred to her as mother. How could He do it when He knew very well that He is her creator from the beginning!

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. John 2:1-4 KJV

The lies of the Catholic system are completely refuted! And if you are a member of such a devilish system of lies, you should repent and go back to the Word! Of course the Protestants and the Pentecostals are her daughters. They have their own imaginations which they have added or taken from the Word. Add anything to the Word, plaques are added to you. Take away anything from the Word, you are removed from the book of life. So, you better wake up! Your religion can only send you to hell!

When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own homeJohn 19:26-27 KJV

Jesus calls Mary "Woman" not "mother" as his disciples supposed! And He points her to John, not to himself! That disciple that was standing by was John. So, Jesus points Mary to John, that John was her son, not Himself! So, stop your religious lies! The Word of God was made flesh to redeem men from sin and death. In Him was eternal life. Mary could not give Him eternal life!

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.