JOSEPH BRANHAM ONLY A SIGN

Joshua Moshe

Mar 3, 2019, 6:58:39 AM3/3/19
to Believer's Forum
JUST THE SAME WAY ISAAC WAS A SIGN OF CHRIST'S FIRST ADVENT, AND THE SAME WAY SOLOMON WAS A SIGN OF CHRIST IN THE MILLENNIUM, SO WAS THE JOSEPH PROMISED TO BRANHAM. THE ONE WHO WAS BORN IN THE FLESH WAS ONLY A SIGN OF THE SPIRITUAL SEED, WHOM BRANHAM WAS HERALDING, SURELY YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR THE TRUE SPIRITUAL SEED.

274 And I said, “I don’t know, but the baby is going to be born, anyhow. You’re going to have a Joseph.”
275 She said, “Is this him?”
276 I said, “I don’t know, Honey. I can’t say, but God said he’s ‘going to have Joseph,’ and we’re going to have Joseph. I don’t care what anything says, we’re going to have Joseph. For, the same God that’s told me all these revelations, told me that, He never failed on others and He won’t fail on that.”
277 I went up, the mill, to pray. And I started there. There stood that Light hang between two trees, said, “Go back to your, were, to the Book.”
278 I went back to the Bible, and was laying in my car. And when I did, the wind had blowed it over to where Nathan was setting, and David; said, “Go tell My servant David; I took him from that sheepcote, from feeding those few sheep of his father’s, and I made him a great name like the great men.” (Not all the—the greatest name, but just like great men; never made him a Billy Graham, but a…give him a name, you know.) Said, “I done that, but,” said, “I can’t let him build the temple, but his son…” And just as soon as It said, “His sons,” oh, my, there it was.
279 I said, “Joseph?” That’s right.
280 Right down the house I went. And there, the little fellow, so big, she coul-…(big ol’ boy) she couldn’t hardly walk, going out through the field. I run, throwed my arms around her, and I said, “Honey! Joseph is coming. Joseph is on his road.”
281 Anyone knows, with cesarean, you can’t let the baby drop. That night the baby dropped, the water broke, everything else.

282 Next morning, at seven o’clock, we went over to the hospital, the doctor said, “Oh, mercy, goodness.”

283 I kissed her good-bye, said, “Honey, it won’t be long, Joseph will be here.” Right up the steps she went, like that, on the operating table.

284 A few minutes, the nurse come down, said, “Rev. Branham?”

285 I said, “Yes, ma’am.”

286 She said, “You got a fine, seven pound, three ounce, boy.”

287 I said, “Joseph, son, welcome.” Yes, sir! Why? Why? What is it? It wasn’t written in the Bible that would happen, but the same God of the Bible that revealed it to Abraham, we didn’t consider the deadness of her womb, the impossibility to be that way.
65-1126 - Works Is Faith Expressed
Rev. William Marrion Branham

Joshua Moshe

Mar 3, 2019, 7:13:56 AM3/3/19
to Believer's Forum

284 A few minutes, the nurse come down, said, “Rev. Branham?”

285 I said, “Yes, ma’am.”

286 She said, “You got a fine, seven pound, three ounce, boy.”

SEVEN POUNDS MEANS COMPLETE, THE HEADSTONE, AND THAT IS CHRIST IN HIS SECOND COMING, HE WILL BE IN THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD. SEVEN EYES (PERFECT UNDERSTANDING), SEVEN HORN (SEVEN-FOLD ANOINTING ... KING OF KINGS, CHRIST THE MESSIAH), REVEALED THROUGH THE SEVEN AGES, SEVEN SEALS, SEVEN TRUMPETS, SEVEN VIALS, SEVEN SPIRITS, SEVEN THUNDERS, ETC. ARE REVEALED IN HIM. FOR IN HIM ARE THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF ELOHIM.

THREE MEANS PERFECT WITNESS: FATHER, WORD AND HOLY GHOST IN HIM IN FULLNESS. JUSTIFICATION, SANCTIFICATION, BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST. WATER, BLOOD AND SPIRIT.

Yes, a seven pound, three ounce boy! Look, Job a perfect type of the suffering Christ, had Seven sons, like the Seven angels, and three daughters, the church in perfection.