Fwd: Bicycle Coalition of Maine

kw...@roadrunner.com

Dec 19, 2018, 9:08:14 AM12/19/18
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon, Ken!

I apologize up front for the informality of this email. I had hoped to give you a call but we don't have your number on file. I was hoping to talk with you about what the BCM has been up to in 2018.

We truly appreciate the support of dedicated business members like you and want to be sure we keep you involved! I have included the link to our 2018 Update and Annual Appeal as well as our membership page and hope that you will consider renewing your business membership at the $250 level.

We are excited to host our annual Kickoff party at the United Farmers Market of Maine in Belfast on February 9th when we will be revealing the host communities of BikeMaine 2019 Coastal Connections. We'd love to see you there!

We are so grateful for your past and continued support. Without contributions like yours, we wouldn't be able to improve Maine for biking and walking each year! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

Sincerely,

Eliza Cress
Communications & Membership Coordinator
Bicycle Coalition of Maine