Fwd: Try a Fat Bike or Pick Up Some Tips From A Pro Mechanic At Our 2018 Kickoff Party

1 view

kw...@roadrunner.com

Jan 26, 2018, 12:42:58 PM1/26/18
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com

Try A Fat Bike And More At The Bicycle Coalition Of Maine 2018 Kickoff Party!
We've lined up some fantastic, fun activities for our Bicycle Coalition of Maine Kickoff Party on Feb. 3 at the Sargent Family Community Center in Presque Isle.

Bike Board and Ski will be on hand to provide Fat Bike demos and a guided ride. Come check out their selection of Fat Bikes, or bring your own Fat Bike/mountain bike to ride the trails!

  • 1pm - 1:30pm: Fat Bike demo at the Sargent Family Community Center - FREE
  • 1:30pm - 3:30pm: Off-site guided ride at Nordic Heritage Center's groomed single-track trail! For $20, you can rent one of Bike Board and Ski's Fat Bikes and get transportation from the Sargent Center to the NHC and back. Capacity is limited; email Andrew at Bike Board and Ski to reserve a Fat Bike and transportation!
  • 3:30pm - 4pm Fat Bike demo at the Sargent Family Community Center - FREE

Your bike may be stored for the winter, but that doesn't mean you can't come learn about how to maintain it or safely ride! We'll have short education sessions in the Sargent Center from 1pm - 3pm that afternoon: Bike Maintenance 101 on the hour; helmet fittings on the half-hour.

At 3pm, you can learn more about the Bicycle Coalition of Maine, the resources and programs we have available for you, and the BikeMaine ride coming to Aroostook County in September! Bring your questions, and we'll see you there.

STAY IN TOUCH
Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter
PO Box 15272 Portland, ME - 207.623.4511
BICYCLE COALITION OF MAINE, PO Box 15272, Portland, ME 04112
Sent by jo...@bikemaine.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try a Fat Bike or Pick Up Some Tips From A Pro Mechanic At Our 2018 Kickoff Party