Fwd: Here's Your Member Discount Code For The Maine Lobster Ride; Today Is The Last Day To Register Online!

kw...@roadrunner.com

Jul 20, 2017, 10:04:54 AM7/20/17
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com
The Lobster Ride Is The Most Fun You Can Have On Two Wheels! And A Whole Lot More!
General Email Header
Member Discount Code: BCM17

The Maine Lobster Ride is this Sunday, July 23, and today is the last day to register online!

The Lobster Ride is one of Maine's premier cycling events. MaineToday calls it, "The Most Fun You Can Have On Two Wheels," which it most certainly is - but it's so much more! The after-party alone is something to behold: all registered riders will enjoy the tastiest lobster rolls this side of Downeast Maine, a specially brewed Session IPA called Post-Ride Snack from the Maine Beer Company, live music from Just Teachers, and much, much more!

The Lobster Ride is also the Bicycle Coalition of Maine's biggest fundraiser of the year, directly supporting all of our education, outreach, and advocacy programs to make Maine better for bicycling.

Lobster Riders can choose from four routes - 15, 38, 62, or 100 miles - all of which wind through some of Maine's most breathtakingly beautiful coastal landscapes.

If you miss registering online, don't despair! You can still register in person:
  • Friday, July 21, Sidecountry Sports, 481 Main St., Rockland, from 5-7pm
  • Saturday, July 22, Camden Town Offices, 29 Elm St., Camden, from 4-6pm
  • Sunday, July 23, in person at the Maine Lobster Ride, Camden Snow Bowl, 20 Barnestown Road, Camden, ME
And - new this year - we've expanded the mountain-biking program! We've marked out some self-guided routes on the Camden Snow Bowl trails and we'll also have guided rides, as well as a skills course run by certified IMBA instructors for kids and novice riders, and demo bikes provided by Sidecountry Sports. Registration
for the trail rides is FREE. It doesn't include the after-party, but for a small fee ($25) you can add it to your package.

If you can't ride, consider volunteering to help make this event a success. We couldn't do this without volunteers, and we need help in all areas. In addition to the satisfaction that comes from supporting an organization that shares your values, volunteers get a free lobster roll lunch, and a specially designed, limited-edition Lobster Ride t-shirt.

 So register today for the Maine Lobster Ride! Come ride with us!
STAY IN TOUCH
Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter
PO Box 15272 Portland, ME - 207.623.4511
BICYCLE COALITION OF MAINE, PO Box 15272, Portland, ME 04112
Sent by na...@bikemaine.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Here's Your Member Discount Code For The Maine Lobster Ride; Today Is The Last Day To Register Online!