Funding for bike racks

Glenn Montgomery

Nov 9, 2017, 1:58:14 PM11/9/17
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
I’m a member of the Belfast Pedestrian, Biking and Hiking Committee, and this year we received a grant to provide some functional, but festive bike racks for the downtown area. This summer we installed our first one, pictured here, at the corner of High and Main streets. We had enough money from the grant to do four more of these, and they are completed, except for the final coat of red paint. We have no more funding, and we need $185 to pay for the paint jobs. How would the bike club feel about donating the $185 from our cash reserve? Thanks for considering this. Glenn M.

IMG_0015.JPG

Ken Wich

Nov 9, 2017, 6:02:46 PM11/9/17
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com

Seems a bit pricey, but if that's the best bid, I vote yes to helping them finish the job - Ken

On 11/9/2017 1:58 PM, Glenn Montgomery wrote:
Hello all,
I’m a member of the Belfast Pedestrian, Biking and Hiking Committee, and this year we received a grant to provide some functional, but festive bike racks for the downtown area. This summer we installed our first one, pictured here, at the corner of High and Main streets. We had enough money from the grant to do four more of these, and they are completed, except for the final coat of red paint. We have no more funding, and we need $185 to pay for the paint jobs. How would the bike club feel about donating the $185 from our cash reserve?   Thanks for considering this.            Glenn M.

Sent from my iPad