Fwd: Thanks from BCM!

kw...@roadrunner.com

Jun 5, 2017, 4:44:37 PM6/5/17
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,
Just a brief note to thank you and the Belfast Bicycle Club for your continued support of BCM. You renewed your club membership some time ago, and I am a little late with my communication. We go to NC from mid-March to mid-April (to get on my bike and get back in shape). Then I go a a self-supported bicycle tour in early May. Now I am back home getting caught up. I leave again in early August when we have another tour. Hope you are getting out and riding.
Thanks again! We couldn't do what we do without strong membership support.
Dean
Thanks from BCM!