Fwd: Give to our Annual Fund this #GivingTuesday and DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!

kw...@roadrunner.com

Nov 28, 2017, 10:19:04 AM11/28/17
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com

Double Your Impact this #GivingTuesday:
Donate to our Annual Fund!

A group of generous donors has pledged to match 1:1 all donations to our Annual Fund received through #GivingTuesday. Make YOUR impact today, and donate to our Annual Fund today to fuel our future progress and success!

In honor of our 25th Anniversary, we're asking for your help to grow our membership by giving a gift membership to someone of your designation, or to an individual who cannot afford to join. Help us recruit 250 more members in our 25th year by donating to our Annual Fund today! Learn more about what membership dollars b

The Bicycle Coalition of Maine is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and welcomes gifts of stocks and securities, bequests, employer matching contributions, and gift memberships for friends and family.
To arrange for transfers of stocks or assistance with your donation, please contact Liz Hall at l...@bikemaine.org or at 207.623.4511.

STAY IN TOUCH
Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter
PO Box 15272 Portland, ME - 207.623.4511
BICYCLE COALITION OF MAINE, PO Box 15272, Portland, ME 04112
Sent by in...@bikemaine.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Give to our Annual Fund this #GivingTuesday and DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!