Fwd: Join us at Bangor Greendrinks next Tuesday at Verve!

Ken Wich

Nov 6, 2017, 9:43:25 PM11/6/17
to belfastbi...@googlegroups.com

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Join us at Bangor Greendrinks next Tuesday at Verve!
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 16:53:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Bicycle Coalition of Maine <in...@bikemaine.org>
To: Belfast Bicycle Club <kw...@roadrunner.com>

YOU'RE INVITED!

Join the Bicycle Coalition of Maine, Walk-N-Roll Bangor, and Bangor Greendrinks at Verve in Bangor next Tuesday!

Tuesday, November 14, 5-8pm
The Verve, 91 Main Street, Bangor

Come join us for an incredible selection of beer, featuring Orono Brewing Company, and so much delicious food from Verve.

We're kicking off our Bike Brightly campaign, making sure that folks know the best practices to be bright and visible during these darker months of the year--and all year 'round. Wear YOUR most bright and visible, and you may win a prize!

We'll also be doing helmet fitting, so even if you're not riding over, BYO helmet if you aren't sure you're wearing it right, and we'll help make sure it passes the Ears, Eyes, Mouth Test!

And, our new Executive Director John Williams will be there--stop by and introduce yourself!

As always, Greendrinks is a free family-friendly event, so bring the kiddos! There is a suggested $5 donation, and we ask that you bring your own drinking vessel. If you forget, we'll have compostable cups available for $1, and custom glassware for $5. Proceeds from the event go toward helping Bangor Greendrinks provide grants to fund worthy projects that help make Bangor greener. See you there!
Bicycle Coalition of Maine, P.O. Box 15272, Portland, ME 04112

Address postal inquiries to:
Bicycle Coalition of Maine
PO Box 15272
Portland, ME 04112