Premature discussion about getting a space for hackerspace

Andrew Bolster

Oct 17, 2010, 7:24:52 AM10/17/10
to Belfast Hackspace Working Group
PropertyPal have shown an interest in helping us out in any realistic
way they can, which, while awesome, is useless unless we have a vague
budget idea.

I know we're going to get an influx of members in the next week or
two, but in the mean time, http://ow.ly/2UImi

Andrew Bolster

Oct 17, 2010, 7:26:27 AM10/17/10
to Belfast Hackspace Working Group
Oh, and if anyone has a summary of the response from the form on
HackNI, I'd love to have a look at that info also.

Thingy

Oct 18, 2010, 5:24:35 AM10/18/10
to belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com
4 people said they'd spend £0-10 per month, 7 said £10-20 per month, and 8 said £20-30 per month