Hackerspace, revisited

Thingy

Jun 10, 2011, 9:56:10 AM6/10/11
to hac...@hackni.org, belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com
We've revisited the project of starting a HackerSpace in Belfast. This time we've put down some numbers to give an idea of how much a space will cost to run.... and ultimately how much you'll have to dig into your pockets.

We need your feedback and comments to push forward with this, or finally put the idea to bed.

http://www.hackni.org/wp/?p=126

Andrew Bolster

Jun 10, 2011, 11:02:49 AM6/10/11
to belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com, hac...@hackni.org
Awesome, We'll all have to get together at some point to compare notes. *Scatterguns link across infulence*

Andrew Bolster

Jun 10, 2011, 11:19:35 AM6/10/11
to belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com, hac...@hackni.org
Oh, and fyi, event tonight, could be a potential 'round table' to try and get everyone on the same page.