Developers Developers Developers

Philip Herron

Sep 19, 2012, 6:09:53 AM9/19/12
to belfas...@googlegroups.com, belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys

The guys I work for WANdisco officially announced our new dev centre
@Gasworks Belfast yesterday.
Basically we are looking for upwards of 30 developers. We have a bit
of everything and its fun! :) It has
the feeling of a start-up since its so small so no corporate BS etc.

Some nice techie stuff here that you can get your teeth into.

If you are interested give me a shout, maybe call in for a coffee and a chat.

--Phil

Andrew Bolster

Sep 19, 2012, 6:12:27 AM9/19/12
to belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com
Ugh, Subversion.  (jk)

Maybe WANdisco would be interested in sponsoring some events at Farset Labs, or joining with the community there?

Regards
Andrew Bolster

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

On 19 September 2012 11:09, Philip Herron <redb...@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
WANdisco