Lug Meet 23/2/11

Philip Herron

Feb 22, 2011, 6:24:40 AM2/22/11
to belfas...@googlegroups.com, belfast-hackspa...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Please join me (hopefully us) at the Tap House (in Lower Crescent, just
off Botanic Avenue) from about 6pm on Wednesday 23th Feb until at
least 9pm. People should be there from around 6ish.

There are no planned topics for discussion except whatever comes to mind
on the night. So far we've managed to get sitting on the slightly raised
area just to the left when you go through the door, so that's a good
place to look if you haven't been before.

No planned topics plus i cant find much interesting linux news, sorry
for lots of confusion
in the last month and that this mail is a little late but i had no
Internet yesterday to send the mail.

Note i have cc'd the Belfast Hacker-space check them out:
http://groups.google.com/group/belfast-hackspace-working-group
You are all more than welcome to come along to our meets, we should
grow our community and join events as much as possible to generate
enthusiasm from people!

Hope to see you all there!

--Phil