Suggested Friam Topic: Belay demo and discussion tomorrow

Mark S. Miller

Jul 7, 2011, 7:54:33 PM7/7/11
to friam, Belay, Google Caja Discuss
Mark Lentczner, Arjun Guha, Joe Politz, and Ihab Awad have been working on Belay <https://sites.google.com/site/belayresearchproject/>, our CapDesk-inspired research project towards usable security for decentralized capability-based apps.

Tomorrow, July 8, they'll be giving the belay demo and eager to discuss the system. See you there!

For those needing a ride from Google, MarkL and I will be picking people up at the Caja/Belay cubes at CL3-4 at, say, 9:40am tomorrow. (Not yet verified with MarkL)

Jul 7, 2011, 8:44:56 PM7/7/11
to friam, Belay, Google Caja Discuss
MarkL will go leaving the Caja/Belay offices at 9:15 tomorrow with Arjun and Joe. I'll still be picking up others at 9:40.
--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM