읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Mark S. Miller

읽지 않음,
2014. 5. 23. 오후 5:26:3414. 5. 23.
받는사람 Belay
Someone should explain Belay's tricks for using cap urls while still keeping them out of the url bar or other places the user may accidentally share them from.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Rees <j...@mumble.net>
Date: Fri, May 23, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Subject: [cap-talk] Fwd: Seeking Feedback on Capability URLs Draft
To: "General discussions concerning capability systems." <cap-...@mail.eros-os.org>

I am forwarding the below request for comments as a courtesy. I no longer have any affiliation with W3C or the W3C TAG.

There is some discussion in the thread that Dan's message initiates, starting with John Kemp's reply here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2014May/0037.html

Best
Jonathan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Daniel Appelquist <Daniel.A...@telefonica.com>
> Subject: Seeking Feedback on Capability URLs Draft
> Date: May 23, 2014 9:28:04 AM EDT
> To: www-tag <www...@w3.org>
>
> Hi folks - as discussed, I’ve made a blog post
> http://www.w3.org/blog/TAG/2014/05/22/capability-urls-feedback/ seeking
> some feedback on the Capability URLs draft. The goal here is to get some
> more eyeballs looking at this and feeding back to us so we can finalize
> this document and get it out the door as a finding by the July f2f. If you
> can help spread the word on this it will help get more feedback which will
> mean a better finding.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

    Cheers,