Devoxx meetup BeJUG code camp / coding dojo

Jo Voordeckers

Nov 16, 2009, 10:23:22 AM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow BeJUG members,

Since Devoxx is happening this week we should try to meet up with people interested in attending or even helping with organizing a BeJUG coding dojo or code camp.

I suggest we meet during the lunch break, other suggestions are welcome.

--
- Jo

Peter Van de Voorde

Nov 16, 2009, 10:25:02 AM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested and I'm here all week long.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Peter

BeJUG-GG X

Jo Voordeckers

 to bejug
show details 4:23 PM (0 minutes ago)

Open message in new window

Send

Save Now

Discard
To:
                   « Plain Text Check SpellingChange language

Send

Save Now

Discard

Moandji Ezana

Nov 16, 2009, 10:33:58 AM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com
Where would we meet? Is there a BeJUG stand?

Moandji

Jo Voordeckers

Nov 16, 2009, 11:05:11 AM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Moandji Ezana <mwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where would we meet? Is there a BeJUG stand?

No, but we could meet at the reception desk and then find a quiet room to discuss.

--
- Jo

Moandji Ezana

Nov 16, 2009, 11:11:28 AM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Which day? I'm there from Wednesday, but possibly only after lunch.

Moandji

Alex Snaps

Nov 16, 2009, 2:36:30 PM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com
I should be there on Wednesday and Thursday... at least I hope!
So where and when ever, if I can, I'll be there!

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Moandji Ezana <mwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool. Which day? I'm there from Wednesday, but possibly only after lunch.
> Moandji
>
> --

Alex Snaps <alex....@gmail.com>
http://www.jroller.com/page/greenhorn
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsnaps

Louis Jacomet

Nov 16, 2009, 3:31:10 PM11/16/09
to be...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Wednesday or thursday is fine for me. And in order to move forward, here is a concrete propositon: let's meet at 13h15 in front of the desk on thursday the 19th.

See you in the devoxx hallways,
Louis

Peter Van de Voorde

Nov 18, 2009, 5:50:50 AM11/18/09