Glassfish v3 event, where?

Bram Bruneel

Mar 9, 2010, 9:58:20 AM3/9/10
to BeJUG
Hi,

The glassfish v3 event this evening will be held in Leuven. The map on
the bejug site shows a map of campus Arenberg
http://www.bejug.org/confluenceBeJUG/display/BeJUG/Leuven but on the
map there is also the text "Glassfish V3 will take place in room MSI
0218". The room MSI 02 18 however is not in Arenberg but in
Erasmusplein 2 (or Ladeuze for the locals).
https://admin.kuleuven.be/td/fd/le/les_en_seminarielokalen.html

So where should we go? Ladeuze or Arenberg?

Regards,
Bram

Stephan Janssen

Mar 10, 2010, 4:21:24 AM3/10/10
to be...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bram,

We do apologize for the misleading information and we'll make sure that the next BeJUG even in Leuven has clear and correct indication
where the session will take place!

Kind regards,

Stephan