Chodesh Digest - Iyar

BKOA Announcements

Apr 13, 2021, 2:40:41 AM4/13/21
to BKOA Group
On Rosh Chodesh, as a service to our community, we send a summary of events/organizations of local interest in order to give members an opportunity to publicize causes that are important to them. It must be less than 100 words (we can include a website link for more details). We do not vet the submissions, so please use your discretion. The Beit Knesset does not endorse any of the causes or organizations mentioned.
If you would like to submit an announcement for the next Rosh Chodesh Digest, please do so before Sunday May 9 Please send submissions to in...@bkohelari.org- Subject : Email Digest

1) Short/Long Term Rental
Please find attached for full details

2) Looking for a Life Coach?
Due to the recent difficult times many of our lives have shifted and altered in some way. Whether this effected you with school, work, confidence, happiness, self-love, time management, productivity, relationships, weight or simply sidetracked your life, we know we need a change!
I invite you to take advantage of a ’40% Get Back on Track Discount’ for limited time only- Yellow Door has a cultivated and unique strategy to get you where you want to be.
The focus of our sessions will be working towards a chosen goal you are interested in achieving and have difficulty with for any reason, we will also be practicing tools and recognizing internal and external blocks that will allow you to create change.
Interested? Text or call and we can set up a FREE in-depth consultation call.
Sessions are done in Hebrew or English
Follow @Yellow_Door_Coaching on Instagram
Let’s get to work!
Excited to hear from you!

3) OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
Sharon August-Dalfen MSc. OT, Diploma in Expressive Arts (art/music/drama).
Does your child struggle with daily functional tasks that should come naturally?
** Difficulties riding a bike, playing sports. Often bumping into and dropping things.
** Messy handwriting and/or eating. Other fine motor skills – cutting, dressing. coloring, games.
** Sensitivities to playing in the sand, or with other materials/ food. Clothes that have “tickets” / “scratchy” are annoying.  Sensitive to noise, lights, movement.
** Difficulties staying focused and organized during play or schoolwork.
** Has a hard time coping with emotions (meltdowns) & relating to others etc…
I use a mixture of developmental work combined with strategies and skill training to help children reach their potential.
Providing services in English or Hebrew
Licensed by Israeli Ministry of Health
Sharon August-Dalfen - 0546656005 / dal...@013.net

4) Paula Jaffe, Event Planner

Mazal tov!  You have an event to plan? I am available to organize your event. I will take care of all the details while providing you with my expert advice to make your event happen.

If you are coming from abroad, I will be your advocate here on the ground to make sure that everything regarding your event in Israel is taken care of.

I work from beginning to end so that you can enjoy and relax. I will take care of every detail so you can truly be a guest at your own event.

I will work together with you to ensure you will have the event that suits your needs and fulfills your vision.

I facilitate and manage all event details such as flower arrangements, venue, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, and more.

I am available for Full Event Service, Event Consultation or Event Day Coordination.

For more information and references please call or email:

Paula Jaffe 0543973706 - Dpjaf...@gmail.com

5) Rana Hats
Our doors are open again. We have a large selection of new casual and dressy hats & headbands. We invite you  to come and try them on.

Please contact me for info on where our designs are sold nationwide: 052-8225952
Remember to look for Rana Hats on FB and Instagram.

6) Solar Roof Panels
Did you put solar panels on your roof yet ?
Are you still buying coal and gas to get your electricity and paying big bills to the electricity company ?
Find out how to move into the new green era, save money and make the air cleaner.
Returns of 10-15% on your investment.
Or if you prefer not to invest any money we can pay and share the savings with you.

Email S...@caplansolarconsulting.com
See PDF attachment to understand how solar works here in Israel

7) Offering NY venture capital internship+room+board / Seeking internship for 16-year-old American girl

16-year-old American girl, Leona, seeking internship July 27 - mid-August, doing scientific research or in a tech company. Her father, NY venture capitalist David Teten, is offering in exchange a “student-swap”: an unpaid internship with VersatileVC.com, to a very smart college student/ teen with fluent English, with optional room & board in Riverdale, NY.

Context: Leona is a rising junior at the Bronx High School of Science with a 4.0/4.0 GPA. She speaks excellent Hebrew and basic Russian and Spanish. She is on the track team and is Secretary of her school’s Jewish Students Union. Leona has experience with scientific research; as a camp counselor (ages 2-9); babysitting (ages 0-10); and leading groups at synagogue (ages 0-5). She’s visiting Israel this summer. The Teten family is Shomer Shabbat and includes Leona, girls 13 and 10, and a boy 5.

If you can offer an internship (and optionally housing), contact dte...@teten.com

8) Piano Lessons
Piano lessons in Hebrew or English are ongoing (with attention and planning concerning corona prevention). Kids must be at least in kita gimmel. We use a wide variety of music according to the student’s interest.  All ages welcome. For more details and all inquiries please send email: rosl...@gmail.com

Short Term Rental in Netanya

Kosher, clean,  fully furnished and equipped 3 bedroom apartment overlooking the sea, available for short term rental in Netanya, Sderot Nitza, floor 10, Shabbat elevator,  For pictures and details, send email: aptne...@gmail.com

9) For Sale

FABULOUS FAMILY HOME:  Beautiful, classic home located on one of the most desired streets in Raanana, in a quiet cul-de-sac. 325 sqm built, 7 spacious light filled bedrooms, including luxurious master suite with large walk in closet.  Kosher kitchen with island.  Large, tree filled yard with room for a pool on this nearly 400 sqm lot.  Walk to shuls and schools.  Asking price 7,900,000 NIS.

*PRIVATE HOME: Raanana East.  4 bedroom family home with basement. Office on main floor.  205 sqm built on 225 sqm lot.  Asking price 4,670,000 NIS.

*BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE LISTING-DUPLEX PENTHOUSE: In Shvil Hazahav.  Lots of space in this 240 sqm designer penthouse apartment, with100 sqm of Sukka friendly balcony. High floor-See all the way to Netanya, Tel Aviv, and the Mediterranean with this fabulous unobstructed panoramic view! 2 parking spaces, large personal storage unit, dedicated Shabbat elevator. Comes furnished.  Just bring your toothbrush! Asking 5,990,000 NIS.

*RAANANA CENTER: Brand new 6 room Penthouse apartment in TAMA building.  185 sqm built with high ceilings. 5 spacious bedrooms, large Sukkah balcony (57 sqm) with open view to the west. Underground parking, private storage unit, shabbat elevator.  Asking price 4,100,000 NIS

*SHVIL HAZAHAV: Beautiful designer garden apartment in boutique building. Luxurious master suite, custom kitchen, lots of built-ins.  Spacious garden with large entertaining area.  Private storage unit, 2 parking spaces. Price reduced!

*BRAND NEW RENOVATED APARTMENT: Newly completed TAMA project. Located in center, apartment is located on 2nd floor and has 5 rooms, a small sun porch, new plumbing and electricity, covered parking and private storage unit.  Price reduced to 2,290,000 NIS

*RAANANA EAST:  4 room renovated apartment in 10 year old boutique building.  Lots of light, sukkah balcony.  2 covered parking plus storage unit.  Asking 2,770,000 NIS

Debbie Bain - Licensed Real Estate Broker

10) For Sale In Raanana
Just new on the market:
An Opportunity to buy Apartments in a  newly built  building , quiet street , 4 room 5 rooms ,penthouse - prices from 2.2 millions NIS – PRE Sale price
Large Apartment- 120 sq metre + balcony  - Beautiful view- 2.4 million NIS - great opportunity!
Beautiful  interior decorated luxurious  Penthouse Duplex - ready to move in - 310 sq metres, 4 underground parking, 5.2 million nis

Home -4 levels with Swimming Pool - quiet  exclusive street near Ohel ari - 5.8 million NIS
Large Family Home – 5 bedrooms ,3 bathrooms ,3 levels  5 .4 million NIS
Home with large graden - 480 sqmetre land and 225 meter home – close to the shul 6.4 million NIS
Unique opportunity- quiet street, close to Ohel Ari – Home ,5 bedrooms  large garden-480 sq metre -6.5 million NIS - must see
Newly built home- stand alone home, 4 levels - reduced price 6.65 million NIS , rights and preparation for a pool , must sell !!

Modern new home - ready to move in, interior decorated, 4 levels ,6.9 million NIS
Detached newly built home –7 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms , swimming pool, 8.5 million NIS
Large modern home - quiet street near Ohel Ari - swimming pool - 10.3 million NIS.
Luxury home, 3 levels 7 bedrooms , designer kitchen, large swimming pool , high end carpentry, smart house –ready to move in 630sq meter  land , 600 sq metre  built ready – price upon request
Brand new  luxurious high quality  home, latest design. Swimming pool.4 levels. Quiet street   - price upon request
808 sq.m . Prime Land - Quiet  Street – Prime Location - Rights for 2 homes

FOR RENT
Large luxurious home with swimming pool- 25000 NIS
Newly built home -4 levels ,23000 NIS.

6 bedroom , 3 bathroom- large garden - 16000 nis!!

NewBeautiful modern  home -4 levels ,8 bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms  14,500 NIS

For full details and other properties contact: LION REALTY  Michelle  0522-498-488
Evena...@gmail.com

Short-Long Term Rental.png
Life Coach .PNG
Rana Hats.png