BCDrinks this Thur, upcoming film, speakers

Beijing Community Dinner

Aug 12, 2014, 9:00:48 PM8/12/14
to beijingcomm...@googlegroups.com

Greetings all,

Looking forward to seeing you this Thur night at Nearby the Tree for a drink and a chat: venue details etc below.

Also, we are very happy to announce that on on Aug 30th we will have the screening of a gripping new documentary on China’s emerging meat industry and related environmental challenges (with a talk by the filmmaker).

Then we will have the China director of the World Food Programme come talk to BCD on Sept 13. Please come along to our drinks night this Thur if you want to know more about BCD, help out or suggest speakers, venues etc – and have a friendly chat and drink with likeminded people.

BCD

Date: Thursdsay August 14th, 2014

Time: 8 pm

Location: Nearby The Tree (Reservations under “Jessica”)

Xingfu Sancun 3 Xiang (behind Yashow, west of Tongli)

Chaoyang District

北京社区晚宴BCD·聚之夜:新的思路 新的声音

9月,新一社区晚宴又要回啦!我期待你的参与。

一直以来,BCD都促趣益话题讨论,致力于社区成参与,我期待分享你的趣和解!