Sat 21 June: Air polution in China, A talk from Clean Air Asia. Come and enjoy.

1 view

Beijing Community Dinner

Jun 17, 2014, 7:06:53 PM6/17/14
to beijingcomm...@googlegroups.com

Hello Beijing and hope you are having a wonderful Summer!

China’s growing air pollution problem is well known by all its inhabitants, however, what is one leading Climate Change think tank / NGO are doing to solve these problems? Come find out this Saturday!

Beijing Community Dinner (BCD) is back in full swing with our first dinner of the summer this Saturday, June 21st. Our special guest speaker that evening will be Dr. Fu Lu, Director of Clean Air Asia’s China Program.

The organisers,

--
Visit us!