BCD this Sat 7pm, with Roots&Shoots-Jane Goodall Inst

1 view

Beijing Community Dinner

Oct 21, 2013, 10:09:25 PM10/21/13
to beijingcomm...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

We're thrilled to welcome Roots & Shoots (rootsandshoots.org) to BCD this Sat Oct 26th at 7pm. Chad and Dominic will be hosting and we look forward to hearing how Roots & Shoots is trying to influence behaviour among China's youth in order to ensure a more sustainable natural environment here.

Thanks to those who RSVPed - everyone else who'd like to attend please RSVP for the remaining seats. Please note that due to the challenges of finding affordable venues we ask those who can't come to cancel RSVP at least 12 hours before event.

We'll be returning to our old reliable restaurant: room is booked under Mr Ma Ke
  • Qing Xiangge Dalian Haixian   Address: No 5 Zhongfangjie (along Chaoyang Beilu)  Phone: 010-65079001  65079002

--
Visit us!