Feb 25: Charity, Corporate Social Responsibility and Church in China

Beijing Community Dinner

Feb 18, 2014, 7:36:41 PM2/18/14
to beijingcomm...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Please see next BCD - collaboration with INC.
Two truly insightful and interesting speakers will talk (in English and Chinese) and the venue (a 5 star hotel) is putting on a special deal to support this NGO event. Please RSVP at beijingiris...@gmail.com to book in advance,since space is limited. Given the challenges of finding affordable venues - and finding volunteers to organise our events - BCD will, for now, cooperate with other groups in providing a platform to discuss issues.
So see you there,
Mark

Feb 25, 7pm, Kerry Hotel (located on Guanghua Lu)
RMB160 per person, includes dinner and a drink
Charity, Corporate Social Responsibility and Church in China

Representatives of Jinde Charities (www.jinde.org), a Hebei-based charity which cooperates with the official Chinese Catholic church in its care of the elderly and AIDS patients, will talk about the current state of the charity sector in China and how business interacts with charities here. We'll also hear insights into church-state-Vatican relations in China and this time will also offer more observations on this ever-evolving issue.

--
Visit us!