A good cause

Anthony Tao

Feb 18, 2016, 12:26:39 AM2/18/16
to Beijing Ultimate, Matt Mueller
Hey folks, some of you might remember Matt Mueller, who used to play ultimate in Beijing. He's now in Nepal and doing good work, as evidenced by this Fundly: https://fundly.com/community-in-a-box

At various giving levels, you can help children around the world get a better education. "Community in a Box." Check it out.

Tao

Matt Mueller

Feb 21, 2016, 12:39:26 AM2/21/16
to Anthony Tao, Beijing Ultimate
Thanks Tao, for helping me spread the word

I hope some of you who remember me and others who I never had the opportunity to meet will check out the link provided by Tao.  Our organization builds community centers in migrant slums around Asia that provide job training and educational programs for migrant children and their families.  Now we are launching a new prototype center in Nepal that we hope will be our model for years to come. We could really use the help to spread the word through your networks and potentially chip in a few pesos if you have some to spare.

Thanks in advance to everyone for any help you can provide.

Good luck to those going to Potlatch, and I hope to hear from some of you soon,

Jia you!

Matt

Matt Mueller | Design Director, Architect
M +86 185-1619-1371
formerly known as Compassion for Migrant Children

BEIJING SHANGHAI KATHMANDU DHAKA LONDON HONGKONG SANFRANCISCO

INCLUSIVE CITIES FOR MIGRANTS