Fwd: [Big Brother] Summer League is here! 夏季联赛来了!

Anthony Tao

May 17, 2015, 1:52:13 AM5/17/15
to Beijing Ultimate

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarina Zhou <zhou....@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 17, 2015 at 1:18 PM
Subject: [Big Brother] Summer League is here! 夏季联赛来了!

Once the Shanghai Open is over, how will we all get our frisbee fix? The answer is SUMMER LEAGUE!
上海公开赛后我们怎么玩儿飞盘?夏季联赛!

Dates: June 13 - August 8, League will run for 8 weeks with a week off for the Dragonboat Festival.
日期:6月13日-8月8日。共8周(不包括端午节)

Time: 11am - 1pm (90min games + 30min warm-up/drills/team bonding)
时间:上午11点到下午1点 (90分钟比赛+30分钟队伍集合热身"

Where: Dulwich College Rugby Fields - I know it's far but we'll organise a bus! Unfortunately Beishida won't let use use their fields anymore but Dulwich has some great fields so less injuries and more layouts ;)
地方:德威英国国际学校- 橄榄球场 (我们知道有点远可是我们可以定一辆大巴带我们一起去)

Cost: 300rmb for 8 weeks (inc. jersey). Half season is 200rmb (inc. jersey) and pick up fee is 50rmb. If you'd like an extra jersey, it will be 65 rmb (the designs are not quite finalised but they will look something like the attached pictures)
价格:300元 (8周,包括衣服)/整赛季,200元(4周,包括衣服)/半赛季, 临时参赛人员是50元(不含衣服)/次。
如果你要买多一件夏季联赛无袖背心,每件是65元 (效果图请参看附件)

Sizing chart for the electro tanks can be found at the link below. There are XS sizes despite the fact that the Five website says there aren't.
你可以用下面的网站看Electro Tank尺寸。虽然网站没有XS号,我们已经确认有XS号。

To sign up please fill in the form using the link below!
如果你要参加请大家填写申请表。

Players of all levels welcome! Tell your friends!
欢迎各个阶段飞盘水平的朋友来参加!也欢迎你们的朋友来观看

If you have any questions please let Dana (danare...@gmail.com) or I (zhou....@gmail.com) know.
如果有问题就问Dana(danare...@gmail.com)或我(zhou....@gmail.com)!

BSL 2015 Capt America Navy.jpg