Saturday In The Park (I Think It Was The 13th of September...)

Joseph Pellicano

Sep 11, 2014, 4:23:57 AM9/11/14
to Joseph Pellicano
Hi All,

As many of you know, this will be my last weekend in Beijing, as I fly out to the US on Monday.

There are so many of you I would like to see and say goodbye to, and I know everyone has different commitments which can make it difficult to get people together in the same place.

So, I thought a day out at Chaoyang Park this Saturday afternoon would be a good way to keep the day flexible while still having fun!

I'll be hanging out at Chaoyang Park's West Gate #3 (almost directly across from Chef Too) from 12:30 to the early evening, drinking, throwing a frisbee, and (hopefully) spending time with you great people!

I don't have a great deal of booze to clear out before I leave, so if you are looking to have some early afternoon cocktails please BYOB.

For dinner, nothing confirmed yet but plan to assess the numbers at the park who are interested in migrating to food, as well as those who may not be able to make it out to the park but want join a bit later!

No RSVP necessary, but if you plan to come out to dinner or drinks afterwards shoot me a SMS/ wechat on Saturday afternoon so I can prepare accordingly. Also, this is by no means a closed invitation event. Invite  friends, family, or casual acquaintances to enjoy an afternoon in the park!

Hope to see you this weekend!

Joe