Short-term summer job opportunity in Shanghai for native Mandarin speaker

Jenn Brown

Jun 2, 2015, 11:36:30 AM6/2/15
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, while this is neither frisbee-related nor specifically for Beijing, I thought this group might know someone who can help out. For more information about the travel program you'd be working on, check out the website: http://goputney.com/programs/shanghai/

Job description is below; contact Patrick directly if you're interested and tell him you heard about it through me. I think a Beijing resident would be totally capable of doing this if they have a good working knowledge of and/or contacts in Shanghai. Please also feel free to spread the word to friends in Shanghai

JB

Patrick Noyes <pat...@goputney.com>: Jun 01 08:46PM -0400

Hi all,

I am looking for a paid local program assistant for our Pre-College
Shanghai program (July 13-27) - someone who is already living in Shanghai
who can help take care of certain reservations and logistics, and provide a
bridge between our group and Shanghainese culture.

This person would ideally speak Mandarin (natively) and English (passably)
and be excited to work with our group leaders and students for 6-8
hours/day. This would be a paid position, and any travel and meal expenses
would be taken care of, as well.

If you know someone who might fit the bill, please have them contact me
directly (pat...@gopuney.com) and I can give them more details, including
salary.

Best,

Patrick