Wednesday pickup still suspended! 周三室外飞盘活动还在暂时停止!

Peter Behr 熊大海

Jul 16, 2014, 4:47:52 AM7/16/14
to Beijing Big Brother, beijing-...@googlegroups.com, haot...@gmail.com, phoeb...@gmail.com, Han Air Kazak, Nick Cheng, bjb...@googlegroups.com, Ken Su
Beijingers, pickup at the 德胜门 fields remains suspended, and we are
searching for new fields to host pickup during the week. Apologies for
the inconvenience, and make sure to check out league on Thursday and
Saturday to get your weekly dose of ultimate in! If you have any
suggestions for new fields, let us know.

北京盘友们,非常遗憾地通知大家因为德胜门场地出现了一些问题,我们非得暂时取消每周三的飞盘活动。但是还有别的享受飞盘精神的机会,别忘记了参加周四和周六的夏季联赛噢!另外,我们还在找更好的飞盘场地,最好的是真草的,需要换时间到周一、二的话也能接受,拥有关于可以订的场地的消息的人都谢谢你告诉我们!希望我们能够很快解决这个情况而重新开始周三的飞盘活动,感谢你们的支持。
--
Peter Behr
http://peterbehr.net

Rahul Prajapati

Jul 27, 2014, 11:13:37 PM7/27/14
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com, da-ge-...@googlegroups.com, haot...@gmail.com, phoeb...@gmail.com, kzs...@126.com, nick....@gmail.com, bjb...@googlegroups.com, ken....@cn.pwc.com
Hey - I was at the BJNU fields on Saturday 10.30 AM - no one was there, and the ground was being worked on...

was there a game this Saturday that I missed!!

Rahul

fuzhong2140e

Jul 27, 2014, 11:25:35 PM7/27/14
to Rahul Prajapati, beijing-...@googlegroups.com, da-ge-...@googlegroups.com, haot...@gmail.com, phoeb...@gmail.com, kzs...@126.com, nick....@gmail.com, bjb...@googlegroups.com, ken....@cn.pwc.com
It was 11:00 AM when we started playing.

rahu...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2014, 5:17:08 AM7/28/14
to fuzhong2140e, beijing-...@googlegroups.com, da-ge-...@googlegroups.com, haot...@gmail.com, phoeb...@gmail.com, kzs...@126.com, nick....@gmail.com, bjb...@googlegroups.com, ken....@cn.pwc.com
Ahh… I was a bit early then..