Call for Translator

Carissa Wong

Apr 7, 2015, 8:52:23 PM4/7/15
to Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
Hi All,

I am an ex-beijing ultimater, now based in Shanghai, wondering whether you or anyone you know in Beijing would be able to and interested in doing a children's book translation from English into Chinese?  I am working with the Centre for International Sustainable Development Law to publish two children's books written by a child, which bring attention to the rights of children in the context of sustainable development.

In partnership with the UN, these books are part of the "Voices of Future Generations" series.  This is a probono  opportunity, for a great cause.  We will need the book translations completed by the end of April, but the pieces are not long. You can find more information about the first book and the series on our website: http://voicesoffuturegenerations.org/books1.html

If you are interested, please send me a 1 page sample translation and your contact information.

Thank you so much for your interest and happy frisbee-ing.

All the best,
Carissa

-
Centre for International Sustainable Development Law