Anyone know people from the Polish embassy? 有没有人认识波兰大使馆的人?

Matt Sheehan

Aug 8, 2014, 5:55:03 AM8/8/14
to Beijing Ultimate, Beijing Big Brother
Hi Friends,
A favor to ask: does anyone have friends who work at the Polish embassy? Could you help me connect with them? My dear friend Kai from Xi'an (founder of the Roujiamo team and star of this Youku gem) wants to chase his beloved back to Poland and he has some questions about visa documentation.
If you know anyone please holler at me or Kai (His wechat is: stepout14).
Love,
Sheehan

盘友们,大家好!
求助:有没有盘友们认识波兰大使馆的人? 我的好基友恺哥(西安肉夹馍队的成立者,这部短片的屌丝)要去波兰追他心爱的波兰美女,但他对申请签证的过程有一些问题。如果你认识波兰大使馆的人请告诉我或直接联系恺哥(他的微信是:stepout14)
北京飞盘加油!
吸汗