I think about iT!

Craig Oral Somerford

May 22, 2024, 9:22:05 PMMay 22
to HARVARD 2.0, GOOG, Smithsonian Institution, CraigOral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford
Mr. Google SOMERFORD came into question
A long time ago.
I Will when the Whitehouse inevitably because iCan . Debate that...
 Back date me since Katrina.
I am the Internet ask Harvard and Web Apprentice 2.0 and Trump's Web Apprentice since the start of the Internet.

 Don't worry I'm not shy I already know you.

 AOL nope It's Mr. Google SOMERFORD feel free to forward letters of Somerford crai...@gmail.com

Craig Oral Somerford

May 22, 2024, 9:58:53 PMMay 22
to HARVARD 2.0, GOOG, Smithsonian Institution, CraigOral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford
Just because ED a great friend of mine told me just yesterday when he said.

Craig cool The Hot potato with ice it makes it better than what it is.
Letters from ED...