It's coming to my attention to speak louder than the Trump's of Elephant's Horn could ever blow...

CraigOral Somerford

Apr 22, 2024, 4:01:34 PMApr 22
to 45 President of the United States of America, HARVARD 2.0, Peguins-Host, RNC Campaign Staff, Craig Oral Somerford, Mr. Google

 Word's of wisdom comes in small phrases, what's nice about being mean?
 Picking on a President Election before, during, after with even question of our next 2024 Presidential election is to say in Small world 🌎

" Off the chain "

Craig Somerford Net-Casting company with vision and Habbaka 2:2

I'm Donald's Website Apprentice since 08.
That's the question before us...

CraigOral Somerford

Apr 22, 2024, 4:03:53 PMApr 22
to 45 President of the United States of America, HARVARD 2.0, Peguins-Host, RNC Campaign Staff, Craig Oral Somerford, Mr. Google
Elephant Nose knows better, is all bull shit.
Feel free to forward.
Letters of Somerford