Letters of Somerford's writing from the tip of my fingers.

Craig Oral Somerford

Apr 22, 2024, 4:20:48 PMApr 22
to GOOG, HARVARD 2.0, Smithsonian Institution, Peguins-Host, CraigOral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, WE WILL PUT YOU INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF WONDER
" Word's of wisdom "  wright iT down.

 Asked an experiencesaying what comes in small phrases?

 Picking on a President Election before, during, after with even question of our next 2024 Presidential election is to say Small worlds 🌎
ours in question are ignorant to say the least...

" Off the chain "

Craig Somerford Net-Casting company with vision and Habbaka 2:2

 Just wondering if you Googled
Letters of Somerford ><?>---!