Fwd: CloudStack技术沙龙第21期

Lihang Li

Nov 20, 2013, 8:26:23 PM11/20/13
to tuna-general, beihang-open...@googlegroups.com, web...@beijinglug.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lihang Li <lica...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/11/21
Subject: CloudStack技术沙龙第21期
To: beijin...@googlegroups.com

由于是中科院开源协会承办,所以友情转发一下,对云计算感兴趣的朋友可以过来交流。
报名链接:

http://huiyi.csdn.net/meeting/info/576/community

【活动时间】
2013年11月23日 13:30-17:30

【活动地点】
北京 ·中科院研究生院教学楼S106教室(中关村南一条)

【活动议程】
13:30~14:00  CloudStack社区更新——李学辉
14:00~15:30  KVM调优——邱剑
15:30~16:00  Break
16:00~17:00  云安全之基于XenServer的无代理解决方案——刘卓
17:00~17:30  自由讨论Q&A

【活动地点信息】
中关村南一条,近地铁4号线中关村站,地铁10号线知春里站;近公交保福寺桥南站:79路; 86路; 319路; 466路; 630路; 641路; 660路; 运通109线

--
Lihang Li
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR)

--
Lihang Li
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR)
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IACAS)
95 Zhongguancun East Road
Beijing 100190, CHINA
Tel: +86-13811582143

Xuan Hu

Nov 21, 2013, 2:10:55 AM11/21/13
to beihang-open...@googlegroups.com, Lihang Li
Hi Lihang Li,

As you may know, our mail list is not so active though we do have a lot of members.
As one of the managers, I don't want it to be some kind of bulletin especially for specific organization.
Maybe you can provide some general way to access such kind of notification, something like a webpage/blog where will list all coming open source related activities.
I think persons who are interested will check it regularly or get it timely with the help of other tools (like rss) and you will be free to send the message about every activity to all you known mail lists, which is more annoying rather than kind reminder.
Sorry for any offensive expression. I just want to this mail list could be meaningful and valuable.

--
扈煊 Xuan (Sean) Hu

北京大学信息科学技术学院2012级硕士研究生
2012, Master Degree Candidate, EECS, Peking Univ.

Lihang Li

Nov 21, 2013, 2:42:13 AM11/21/13
to Xuan Hu, beihang-open...@googlegroups.com
Sure.