Parallel Execution in BDD

swathi pooh

Dec 17, 2019, 5:33:40 AM12/17/19
to Behaviour Driven Development
Hi All,

I am Implementing parallel execution of features in multiple android devices using python behave-parallel(xrg) branch, I was able to pass the udid of one device & it was executing in one device, but not in another device. Can any one help me to know how to send multiple devices for parallel execution along with different ports, Hence the execution should happen in at least two devices. ( if i don't pass udid at all, then only first identified device will launch the app & throw connection exceptions)
Thanks in advance