Free Live Online Meetup! Behavior Driven Development for WordPress in the Cloud

John Dee

Nov 23, 2020, 12:36:19 PM11/23/20
to Behaviour Driven Development
Glad to see this group becoming active!
I hope your quarantine is survivable. If you're looking for something to do, I'm teaching a free course on Behavior Driven Development for WordPress plugins. I have a cool cloud based IDE setup and I'm doing mob programming using the Codeception framework. I know a lot of your guys don't respect WordPress, but it's 40% of the internet.. so come on! I'll be online every weekday at 7pm PST in Las Vegas. Streaming via Twitch and Zoom. If you're a WordPress dev, bring your feature files and lets take turns solving tests!

7pm PST:

John Dee
Chief Idea Architect