Experiment on the readability of BDD scenarios

Imani Mwendamseke

May 16, 2022, 5:19:21 AM5/16/22
to Behaviour Driven Development

Dear Group team,

We are conducting a study on the readability of BDD scenarios. We want to understand what makes readable BDD scenarios—information that can be used to develop techniques and tools to help software teams write BDD scenarios that are easy to understand, maintain, and extend. As part of this study, we are developing a benchmark of BDD scenarios for use in evaluating the artefacts produced in the study.

You are, therefore, kindly requested to judge how readable the scenarios are on the following links. You are free to judge based on your opinion, and you don't have to explain the reasons for your judgment. Please judge as many scenarios as you can, and we would appreciate it if you could judge all the scenarios in the experiment.

Click Link1

Click Link2

 Regards.