Is BDD is one of the aspects of Devops?

David Shavit

Mar 4, 2021, 5:37:24 AM3/4/21
to Behaviour Driven Development
Bsd

Hello again everybody

nowadays I am preparing course sylabus for tech newbees who want to work as devops engineers, As I read and research about the right or more accurate definition of devops practices, more and more I think that "BDD like DEVOPS" or "DEVOPS like BDD".
Even tough, as I use the original sylabus of former courses, I don`t see that the connection between the two (but i`m not sure because there are topics like Software Methodlogics etc.)

I`ll be glad to hear your opionions about this, and if someone heard about some specific coures somewhere and can send me link i`ll appreciate that

curious to hear you

David

Robert Sabourin

Mar 4, 2021, 5:57:59 AM3/4/21
to behaviordriv...@googlegroups.com
Is this part of a university or college degree?  What level?  What are the prerequisites?

Sounds like a noble idea

Rob

David Shavit

Mar 4, 2021, 6:35:33 AM3/4/21
to Behaviour Driven Development
Hello Rob
no, this is not part of some academic degree, it is suppose to be pratical course, quick enterance for hands on occupation for youngers
I can say that as currently  MBA student In some University here in Israel, the Courses are far away from BDD concepts much less from my expectations, The closest topics that I Learnd and that have relation to BDD is Consumer Behavior and TOC theory
David

ב-יום חמישי, 4 במרץ 2021 בשעה 12:57:59 UTC+2, rob...@gmail.com כתב/ה: