Serch for Help in Behat

Delano Ahononga

Aug 1, 2019, 8:59:03 AM8/1/19
to Behat
Hi everyone,
I'm a new one in Web programming (HTML, PHP) and I'm doing now in internship for automated testing with Behat. I read the documentation of Behat, but till yet I'm not coming far with my tests. And I want to know if someone knows a book related to this subject, which he can recommend me or if someone has also time to explain me how it works. Some tasks and those solutions may also be helpful. Thanks
Kind regards
Delano

Andre Michel

Aug 1, 2019, 10:10:28 AM8/1/19
to be...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

its no book but there is a "offical" sympfony family member for training behat with symfony: https://symfonycasts.com/screencast/behat
It should be quiet good.

Best wishes and good training on your job

Adiel Cristo

Aug 2, 2019, 8:54:48 AM8/2/19
to be...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Not specifically about Behat, but about BDD [1], if it can help.

Best regards,

Adiel Cristo
Senior PHP Developer

Delano Ahononga

Aug 5, 2019, 3:12:39 AM8/5/19
to Behat
Hi Adiel,

Thank a lot for replying. I'll look at this page.

Best regards
Delano

Delano Ahononga