How to configure the formatters in yaml?

Jake Bishop

Dec 12, 2017, 7:52:20 AM12/12/17
to Behat
I cannot find the documentation, could somebody perhaps help me out?
I found this commit https://github.com/Behat/Behat/commit/59547b852e240733dd11e313e9b0d20423f6a0e2 but unfortunately this does not seem to be the valid way anymore.
I just need to format the comments to be something other than black so that i can see them :)

barryt...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 5:20:43 AM8/3/18
to Behat
The (rather brief) formatting documentation is here... http://docs.behat.org/en/latest/user_guide/command_line_tool/formatting.html

Jake Bishop

Aug 3, 2018, 6:06:57 AM8/3/18
to Behat
I found this documentation. However, this is more about using the formatters than configuring them. Somehow I need to format the comments to be something other than black so that I can see them in my terminal.
Thanks tho!

barryt...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2018, 6:38:07 AM8/3/18
to be...@googlegroups.com

Ah ok, maybe you could review one of many plugins that configure the cli output instead…

https://github.com/integratedexperts/behat-format-progress-fail

https://github.com/bwowk/behat-overlook-extension

that or maybe the terminal itself allows you to set configuration of the output text, or pipe the output to a file and then read / output that?