Download Haunted 3d Full Movie

Jenell Taitague

Dec 7, 2023, 6:00:01 AM12/7/23
to Behat
From Andy Milio
Posted January 18, 2011 at 10:02 AMWell, we have finished Challenge 1 with some great ideas. Now it's time for Challenge 2: designing a shop for any of the Walt Disney parks or either of the Disneyland parks. You need to give descriptions of the shop (what it looks like, etc.), which park it is in, a few things it sells there, if it goes along with a ride (put which ride if so), and if it replaces another shop. I can't wait to see what great ideas we'll see this week. Remember, this challenge ends on January 28 and we ARE having elimination this time. For all you curious folk, here's our remaining schedule:3. Parade
4. 3D/4D Show
5. Themed Roller Coaster
6. Hotel
7. Themed Land
8. Theme Park
 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();From Tim W
Posted January 18, 2011 at 3:37 PMI'll be doing an Alice in Wonderland shop located near the Mad Tea PartyFrom Tim W
Posted January 18, 2011 at 3:37 PMI'll be doing an Alice in Wonderland shop located near the Mad Tea PartyFrom Andy Milio
Posted January 18, 2011 at 3:54 PM^Double post :D. Also, I claim a Toy Story Mania shop for Disney Hollywood StudiosFrom Tom Rigg
Posted January 18, 2011 at 4:24 PMI will be doing a shop that focuses on the Disney view of tomorrow throughout the parks history. It will exist in two locations, but under the same name, similar to the way The Art of Disney exists in multiple places on property. One will be located in the current location of the gift shop you currently exit through from space mountain and the other will take the space on the second floor of the Imagination Pavilion that housed the original Image WorksFrom Joseph Catlett
Posted January 18, 2011 at 4:45 PMComing soon....THE STUDIO ARCHIVES. Locations: The Disney Studios at Walt Disney World Resort and Hollywood Pictures Backlot at Disney California Adventure. Details forthcoming....enjoy a piece of fruit while you wait.From Anthony Murphy
Posted January 18, 2011 at 6:01 PMI will be doing a Haunted Mansion Shop for WDW!From Tim W
Posted January 18, 2011 at 8:14 PM^Lol, I thought of the Haunted Mansion shop too. From damond harris
Posted January 18, 2011 at 9:27 PMNAME:unknown for now....
LOCATION: new area (if i make it to the final stage, you all will know more about this new area)
THEME: diffrent themes threw out the store (mainly heros from classic disney movies.)
WHATS IN IT: coming soonhaha this isnt my final product, just a little sneak peak. this will deffinetly be my hardest thing to come up with ^_^From Randall Peek
Posted January 19, 2011 at 1:47 AMI submit for your approval,Kitty Hawk's Flight Deck.(located at the exit of Soarin', in its several incarnations at various Disney parks) The building is built, apparently, from the disused terminal of a small airport. The proprietress is a new Disney character, a sassy redheaded aviatrix with a bomber jacket and an old-fashioned leather flight helmet with goggles. She is equal parts Jessica Rabbit and Gadget Hackwrench, physically appealing while still maintaining an aura of wholesomeness, mostly due to her single-minded love of flight.
 The counters that were originally used for checking in passengers are now used as the check-out counters, with ornate old cash registers (fitted, of course, with modern technology like barcode scanners). The rotating luggage carousels are now piled high with merchandise, and rotate slowly to display the various wares. Old travel posters of former destinations still line the walls, with such whimsically exotic locales as Pico de Gallo, and Blanche-Niege (Snow White). Suspended overhead is a slightly stylized version of the Wright Brother's original plane, propellers still spinning slowly.
 The store's merchandise reflects Ms. Hawk's fascination with flight, consisting of model airplanes, kites, and balloons of every type imaginable. There are books on the history of aviation, as well as books and supplies for making paper airplanes. There is even a section devoted to model rocketry and the evolution of space flight. Over in one corner, looking a little bit different than the rest of the store, with old dark wood bookshelves (one of which is labeled inconspicuously as being Area 51 ½) is a section devoted to aliens and UFO's.
 Music played over the PA system is primarily swing music from the 1940's, the time when this building was abandoned, In a similar fashion to Star Tours, there are occasional announcements made regarding late or rescheduled flights, or attempts to locate wayward crew members, as well as broadcast chatter between the tower and passing aircraft. This could allow for shout-outs for Disney pilots of yore, like Baloo and Launchpad McQuack. Well, there you have it. I think if it was done right, it could be one of the more thematic and fun shops on any of the Disney properties.From Mike Gallagher
Posted January 19, 2011 at 5:38 PMRandall said: "...She is equal parts Jessica Rabbit..."Which parts? :) From Randall Peek
Posted January 20, 2011 at 2:40 AMThe red hair, definitely. The other two things I will leave to your imagination...From Randall Peek
Posted January 20, 2011 at 2:41 AMI can't help but wonder if I shot myself in the foot by submitting early. The early responders set the bar, and the later responders can see what the competition has to offer before submitting their own entries. I hope that isn't the case...From damond harris
Posted January 20, 2011 at 6:29 AM^^^thats definetly what im trying to do for this one XDFrom James Koehl
Posted January 20, 2011 at 7:54 AMRandall, what's wrong with that? When you are ready to post, and when you know you have the proposal done the exact way you want it, post it. If you always bring your "A" game and set the bar high, let the others try to meet it. If they can, they will. If they can't, you'll win. Part of the fun of competitions like this is that each participant has to improve or be fired. You push each other to do better. If you see others gaining on you, work harder. In TPA2 I know that I always did the best I could every challenge. I didn't win, but I know I did the best I could and wouldn't change a thing I did (and I argued the point more than once ;+) I had a ball and have no regrets. From Tim W
Posted January 20, 2011 at 1:06 PMWonderland ShoppeThis store will be based off of the Alice in Wonderland movies that Disney has produced. It will be located in Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland, right behind Mad Tea Party. The store will be in a very whimsical looking building, similar to how the Mad Tea Party looks, with bright colors. Before you enter the shop, you encounter a unique way of entering that is an experience all of its own. (Although you can go through the side entrance as well which leads you into the shop)Guards, dressed like cards escort you into the main entrance, and you enter one of three doors, all of which contain elaborately themed rooms that resemble a lush garden with large plants. Then you will see the White Rabbitt inviting you into the Wonderland Shoppe. But there is a special way to get in. Guests are then invited to go down a spiral slide, similar to Alice's fall down the rabbitt hole, that leads them out into the store. While falling down the slide, you pass by numerous things that are falling, as in the movies. You then enter the store, where just as amazing decor as the begining room. The interior is a mini recreation of Wonderland. Instead of carpet, you will be walking on fake grass. Inside the store, you will find numerous goods themed to different characters, movie merchandise, and of course books. Overhead, you will be listening to music that has been inspired from Alice in Wonderland, the soundtracks from the movies, and of course the Almost Alice cd.Merchandise:
The store will be split up into four different sections, similar to how the World of Disney or the shops at the Contemporary Resort are set up, with archways leading into the other areas.In the store, the first section will be comprised of media of wonderland. Here you will find the original Disney classic, and the new Alice in Wonderland movies to purchase. You will also find a variety of posters, cds, video games, and books. Books: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, The Nursery Alice, and othe