How can I use Behat to select value from Calendar popup ?

so...@deha-soft.com

Dec 8, 2017, 2:35:38 AM12/8/17
to Behat
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a question about testing Calendar popup, the scenario should be :
- Click on Calendar icon to open popup dialog.
- Select Year.
- Select Month.
- Then select Date.
***Note that :
****We are unable to fill value to Calendar text box.

My scenario :
Scenario: test calendar
Given I logon to System
When I select date value is "12" "08" "2017"

I am out of idea, could someone please give me any suggestion ?

Here is an example for the Calendar box :

Hanna van Leent

Dec 8, 2017, 5:00:57 AM12/8/17
to Behat
Hello!

I am not sure how the calendar popup works, but can you also just fill in the date in that input field underneath the calendar popup? I think that would be the easiest solution =) And then write a step for the input to set the value on the date you wish to enter =).

so...@deha-soft.com

Dec 8, 2017, 7:45:07 AM12/8/17
to Behat
Hello Hanna,

Thank you for your support.

But I was unable to fill value because input field is disabled or it's an select box. (don't trust my screenshoot, it was just an example :D)

The calendar works like this : https://jqueryui.com/datepicker/

Please let me know if you have any idea ^^