Re: Run behat script both on phantomjs and browserstack

Konstantin Kudryashov

Apr 12, 2017, 3:14:34 AM4/12/17
to be...@googlegroups.com, Behat
Try test suites: http://behat.org/en/latest/user_guide/configuration/suites.html

Kind regards,

Konstantin Kudryashov

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:49, Deepshikha Singh <deepshik...@srijan.net> wrote:
  • I want my behat script to run on phantomjs (goutte driver) and also integrate the scripts with Browserstack. To run my test on goutte driver I need to tag them with @blackbox and to run them on Browserstack I need to tag them with @javascript. Now suppose I have a scenario which I want to trigger either on goutte or browserstack sequentially then how can I achieve that? I tried by using filters, include,exclude, tags but all went in vain. Attached is the screenshot of the different profiles.